• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

14 stone gone !!!!

what a great question, well, I have done some thing's that I havent been able to do for some time and there is more I want to do.
I hope to do a parachute jump in the future, and I would like to do a charity run amongst many other thing's. Also of course I can travel again on a plane so I'm off on a 3 week tour of America in October.

woo hooo parachute jump would be brilliant ! also a charity run is also great, we have the great north run here wich is a brilliant charity run but i dont think my knees would hold out for 13 miles lol.

i hope you have a wonderful time in usa, ive never been lucky enough to go there but my sister did 2 years ago and had a brilliant time.

thanks for your reply xxx

liz x

Paul if i'd have known you before you lost you weight and had gone away for the 9 months to come back to how you look now i would not have recognized you:)

That is totally amazing and you must be so proud of your achievement i know it must have taken a lot of hard work and will power - but what a result Congratulations:king::bliss::bliss:

Back