• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st May 2010-Sally & Darren's Wedding Day:)

POPPET

Sunny Horizons
:love047::love047::love047::love047:

:character00250:

Here's wishing you both health.wealth and much love & happiness always & forever

Lots of love,
Poppet
XXXX

Sambucca

Hear hear Poppet.

Congratulations Sally. I hope tomorrow is perfect for you, and that you have a long and happy life together x x x

Neen

WLS Moderator
I know I've already said it but once again hunny...have a fantastic day! You will be that breathtaking slim gorgeous and happy bride that you wished you'd be all those months ago and I wish you and your man all the love , luck and happiness in the world!!!!

5480001.gif
5480001.gif
5480001.gif
5480001.gif

Last edited:

Katastrophe

Love My Bypass !
Congratulations and good luck, hope you have a lovely day xxxx

:character00250: :cupid:

Have a fantastic day and an amazing married life. Love and hugs xxx

Mimsie67

All the best on your very special day, it will be wonderful. Enjoy hun. xx

dreamofbeingslim

Can't wait for next appt
Wishing you every happiness on your wedding day Sally to you and your hubby. May you have many years of love and happiness ahead of you. Hope the sun shines brightly for you.

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
May the sun shine for you both today, tomorrow and always x x x

POPPET

Sunny Horizons
:)Well it's 6pm & we've not had a drop of rain all day in south Manchester so I hope it was the same for Sally & Darren just a few miles away-we want lots of photos posting on here-as soon as possible-I can't wait to see the dress:)

candie

fabby not flabby :)
Congrats to you both, and hope you've had a great day :D:D

salski

Hello all - and TY Pop for setting this thread up!
We had an amazing day. I know people say that all the time, but me and Darren are so so happy and we really enjoyed every second of it!
I have had at least a dozen texts from people today saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to, and another dozen or so saying it was the best wedding in years!
Everyone got on really well and everyone commented on how nice the service was. Personal, funny and extra special.
The church was standing room only, and so was the venue at the night. Everyone turned and the food was fab. There are a few pics on facebook so if you have me as a friend, look at 'photos of sally' and there you should see some.
We were overwhelmed with how many people came and overwhelmed by everyones generosity - we have opened the cards this morning and WOW! Honeymoon for us!
Again TY all for your kind words and messages!
Heres to Mr and Mrs Poole! :~)

Hello all - and TY Pop for setting this thread up!
We had an amazing day. I know people say that all the time, but me and Darren are so so happy and we really enjoyed every second of it!
I have had at least a dozen texts from people today saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to, and another dozen or so saying it was the best wedding in years!
Everyone got on really well and everyone commented on how nice the service was. Personal, funny and extra special.
The church was standing room only, and so was the venue at the night. Everyone turned and the food was fab. There are a few pics on facebook so if you have me as a friend, look at 'photos of sally' and there you should see some.
We were overwhelmed with how many people came and overwhelmed by everyones generosity - we have opened the cards this morning and WOW! Honeymoon for us!
Again TY all for your kind words and messages!
Heres to Mr and Mrs Poole! :~)

Glad you had such a fab day! Congratulations to you both .... Happy honeymooning! xx

salski

a cheeky pic I got off my FB

Attachments

• wed.jpg
    wed.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 168
Lovely! xx

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
Congratualtions to you both Sally, ive had a look at your pics and you look beautiful in your dress, im glad your day was perfect, good luck with your married life.... from Liz x

smilergem

On my wl journey at last
Congratulations to you both, and so pleased that you had a perfect day, can't wait to see the piccies. Have a wonderful life both of you xxxxx