• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st stage of my revision

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Well op was postponed, then rearranged for 22nd December only to be cancelled as at today........

kurstywursty

Oh not good Mazza. You will just want this all behind you now so that you can move on with the next stage in your journey xxxx

((((Huggs))))

Bear

Gutting for you. Don't suppose there's any chance of you getting a cancellation?

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys, its cancelled indefinitely. That's all they would committ to.

Original date, one of the surgeons wasn't going to be there, next they decided it was too close to xmas and that's it.

Everyone having their ops when I was are in the same boat x

Last edited:

tranquil_butterfly

I really am feeling for you Mazza. My hernia op is scheduled for 21 December and I am expecting it to be cancelled because it is winter and close to Christmas. I hope you get a new date soon.

Best wishes

TBx

los in it

just caught up with you mazza...what a bummer ! lets all hope a Christmas miracle happens and you get a date in the new year....here`s hoping x

Lilacglittergirl

Fit and fantastic!
Oh no Mazza! That's harsh. Really disappointing and frustrating - grrrr! I really hope they get a date sorted for you in early New Year. Although not the same as you, my "impressive" (to quote my team) acid reflux due to a Hiatus Hernia was one of the deciding factors for me to seek WLS. The acid was ever present burning into my throat causing pockets where food would become trapped, and sometimes would even flow up my nose. It was impossible at night coupled with mild sleep apnoea ... My thoughts are so with you on this. Just awful for you hun! Fingers crossed for a new start to 2016 for you xxxxx

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Oh no Mazza! That's harsh. Really disappointing and frustrating - grrrr! I really hope they get a date sorted for you in early New Year. Although not the same as you, my "impressive" (to quote my team) acid reflux due to a Hiatus Hernia was one of the deciding factors for me to seek WLS. The acid was ever present burning into my throat causing pockets where food would become trapped, and sometimes would even flow up my nose. It was impossible at night coupled with mild sleep apnoea ... My thoughts are so with you on this. Just awful for you hun! Fingers crossed for a new start to 2016 for you xxxxx

Thank you, yes its awful isn't it?

The acid is bad enough but when I bend forward thats when I get the regurgitation.

Can't sleep and its driving me mad :cry:

Here's hoping I do get a date in the new year xx

Monalisa

They cancelled my reposition last January to bed shortages so I know how you feel fingers crossed for a new date Xx

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I'm still in shock but I received a call yesterday offering me an op date of 19th December, with the proviso that it may still get cancelled!

los in it

hi mazza
I'm well chuffed for you ,not many sleep to the re launch of your new life!

violetangel

Well, I'm still in shock but I received a call yesterday offering me an op date of 19th December, with the proviso that it may still get cancelled!

Everything crossed for you xx