• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st stage of my revision

Just catching up with WLS ... sorry for delay in commenting Mazza! I can't believe it! Hugs a million ... hoping for this time being lucky. Hugs xxxxxxx

Resurrecting this thread.

I had my band removed in January, sleeve was supposed to be three months later but I'm not even on a list ........grrr so frustrating. They told me after the op that at my follow up appointment I'd be put on the list. At the follow up appointment the nurse somehow got the impression I no longer wanted surgery and, as I found out later, took me off said list.

I saw the dietician in April, cleared up the misconception that I don't want the op, got added back into the system and she said I should have my surgical options seminar this month (nope) then op would be four months later which would be August. They don't do ops in August.

Going to give them a chasing call on Tuesday.

At my hospital you have a maximum of 12 weeks from the pre op assessment and if you don't have your op in that time it needs redoing. I am guessing that's pretty standard so I am as confused as you. UNLESS they are going to surprise you by doing it within the next 3 months? We can hope right?

Back