• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st stage of my revision

Hopefully you will get it done and dusted by then Mazza...stay strong (((HUGS)))

UPDATE!!!!

I have my surgical options meeting on Monday and my op is scheduled for 15th September!!

Woo hoo, trying not to get too excited though as my band removal was rescheduled four times before it eventually went ahead.

I had been feeling really low and not sleeping, so have had a change of meds to help, they didn't do much to start with but an increased dose and I'm sleeping well. Only problem is I have gained weight on them, nothing has changed food wise and I'm still exercising. (Apparently its a well known side effect, they're called mirtazapine, anyone else on them?) I'm really struggling geting up and really have to make an effort to do so, I feel weak and very lethargic too. Being overweight sucks, thats for sure.

One thing I am 100% sure of is that I wll be chosing the sleeve, or rather it is chosing me. The surgeon said the complications from having a bypass are too great for me to be a good candidate, plus he says I'm not heavy enough. So sleeve it is!

I'll be starting my pre op diet at the end of the month :eek:

UPDATE!!!!

I have my surgical options meeting on Monday and my op is scheduled for 15th September!!

Woo hoo, trying not to get too excited though as my band removal was rescheduled four times before it eventually went ahead.

I had been feeling really low and not sleeping, so have had a change of meds to help, they didn't do much to start with but an increased dose and I'm sleeping well. Only problem is I have gained weight on them, nothing has changed food wise and I'm still exercising. (Apparently its a well known side effect, they're called mirtazapine, anyone else on them?) I'm really struggling geting up and really have to make an effort to do so, I feel weak and very lethargic too. Being overweight sucks, thats for sure.

One thing I am 100% sure of is that I wll be chosing the sleeve, or rather it is chosing me. The surgeon said the complications from having a bypass are too great for me to be a good candidate, plus he says I'm not heavy enough. So sleeve it is!

I'll be starting my pre op diet at the end of the month :eek:
Get well soon Mazza. On a positive note at least you have a date for the options. Good luck

Get Well soon, And Good Luck...:rainbow:

Toni :)

I'm glad you've got a date, you're getting there :)

Back