• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shaving, post it notes & last minute advise...

that just goes to prove my theory about men not knowing about women's bits!

:rolleyes: EXACTLY CAROLINE ! if they cant pull it or dunk it then they dont wanna know:8855:

I forgot to ask at my pre-op and now starting to whittle over stupid little things?!

Ok so I am about 2.5 hour drive away from the Derby Hospital where I am getting banded...

Overnight stay, hubby taking me etc -- be blunt - how 'uncomfortable' is the ride home going to be? Paracetamol-able?

Has anyone please got ANY advice for self aftercare? Have booked a week off work following the op (I have a desk job so should be fine after this although will play that by ear)

Oh and am SOoooooo shaving! Was going to anyway, but was going to leave it til the last minite - imagine m y mirth when they took a groin swab on Monday...I had the decency to BLUSH haha haha

I am taking some post it notes in with me and I will be leaving a post it not stuck to my 'foo foo' and also on my tummy - not quite decided WHAT i'm going to put but will let you all know when i'm back.

Nerves have started to kick in, and feel aprehensive and tearful - but am sure that run of the course and perfectly NORMAL.

Hits, tips, advice all gratefully received! xx

love the idea of post its. dont think id be brave enough but let us know what you put and how u get on. I am being banded on 12th too in london and am staying in 2 nights as they offer that extra night i decided to have it. Am getting nervous now only 2 more sleeps. best of luck.

:rolleyes: EXACTLY CAROLINE ! if the can pull it or dunk it then they dont wanna know:8855:

Ok here we go :8855:- i do know about womens bits, ok from a male perspective that is !

Just never heard a front bum called a Noonie or a foo foo and why the hell would you want to put a post it note on it, that to me sounds like some sort of weird fetish ! :D

So whats on the post it note then ? your shopping list !

Ok here we go :8855:- i do know about womens bits, ok from a male perspective that is !

Just never heard a front bum called a Noonie or a foo foo and why the hell would you want to put a post it note on it, that to me sounds like some sort of weird fetish ! :D

So whats on the post it note then ? your shopping list !

a note to the surgeon telling him not to look at the foo foo ;)

Tis a long story involving shaving which got really silly - we thought it would be cute to leave little surprise messages for the surgeon and his team - you needed to be there at the time I guess.

Anyway you lot have pet names for your bits and bobs - so do we but they are girly ones!

Your all nuts

I pity the foo foo ! :D

it all started when some of the girls found out that you had to be naked under the gown in theatre so we come up with post it notes for the foo foo :rolleyes:

Get yourself a tattoo saying "this way to the foo foo" with an arrow pointing the way lol :D

:copon:YOUR MISSING THE POINT I DIDNT WANNA BAND ON MY FOO FOO, MY FOO FOO DOESNT NEED ANY RESTRICTION :8855:

So you lot are under the impression that this surgeon, thats studied bariatric surgery for year cant tell the difference between your foo foo and your stomach ? :D

HMM... I WONDER IF THEY CAN DO FOO FOO TIGHTNING AS WELL :eek:

Why all the talk about post it notes on the foo foo lol? the surgeon is operating under the chest area and certainly above the belly button...why take your knickers of?? unless you want to??? I went down in my own knickers and came back in them...they never seen my foo foo lol as they had iodine around the edges of them so I know they stayed on during surgery.

Good luck for Op and you will be given pain killers that are sufficient before you travel home, I was in car 1 hour and went straight to Matalan for some more new PJS, I was fine...took the dog for a half hour walk the next day.

byeeee

love the idea of post its. dont think id be brave enough but let us know what you put and how u get on. I am being banded on 12th too in london and am staying in 2 nights as they offer that extra night i decided to have it. Am getting nervous now only 2 more sleeps. best of luck.

Hi tinkywinky where r u having your WLS?

Back