• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shaving, post it notes & last minute advise...

No i only do concrete, growing things doesn't grab my poo Tesa

now that could get quiet messy if it did:D:D:D:D

R u going to behave yourself on Friday or do I need to bring my bodyguard?:cool:

lWe would just stand there laughing at your antics lol I meant my fully grown bull mastiff:D:D:D

Oh yeah bring the mastiff, i love dogs, a close friend of mine has two English mastiffs, no one messes with them puppies.

To be honest Red scres me more than the dogever would lol lol ;)

they remove them when your asleep then replace them before you wake up, its for hygiene reasons.
There is another reason why they remove our knickers girls - someone may wear pair made of nylon or have some nylon woven into the other fibres. This is basic science - electric shocks and static!!!! So if they didn't take them off your foo foo would be ******
i used to work in theatre and i won't tell you what they can get up to!!!!

they remove them when your asleep then replace them before you wake up, its for hygiene reasons.

Liz Mr Ammorie doesnt remove them i asked as i entered theater if they wanted me to whip them off save their backs and he said no just fold them down(i had belly warmers on) low and behold when i went to the loo later in the day i had stripy belly warmers where the iodien had run. up till then they were exactly as i they were when i had folded them down.

Liz Mr Ammorie doesnt remove them i asked as i entered theater if they wanted me to whip them off save their backs and he said no just fold them down(i had belly warmers on) low and behold when i went to the loo later in the day i had stripy belly warmers where the iodien had run. up till then they were exactly as i they were when i had folded them down.

your lucky having mr A then lol, most say drop em lol.

i also got to leave them on when i had my shoulder done earlier on in the year. Again the staff were surprised when i said i would walk into theater and rather then them kill their backs moving me from trolly to table as i was having my op done under block and they give you an amnesiac so you dont remember what they have done. as i was getting on the table i automatically took my arm out of my gown. one of the staff said have you worked in theater and i said no but at least if i do this i know what you have done. lol
as for the groin swab i was given the swab and asked to go to the bathroom on both occasions and swab my own groin.

My theatre pants stayed on too, had the iodine marks on and around them to prove it. My foo foo was not on view!

Hi I had my band done 8 days ago and had to fly home to Dublin the next day.

I had mo op on Monday @6.00pm...discharged at 11.00am on Tuesday and flew home @7.30pm on Tuesday.

I was dreading it but with painkillers it was fine.

I can honestly say the op etc was no problem at all .
8 days later and I'm almost back to normal.

Good Luck with your op.

My foofoo is called growler cos she's frequently hungry....

I've read about "designer vaginas" which bits do they trim/shrink/add to ?

Back