• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 Amazing Things :D

cafh

Well I am so happy at the moment. I had my surgeons appointment yesterday and I have been put on the waiting list to have a sleeve before November :D

The second bit of good news is that I'm gonna be a nanny :D:D I'm so excited!! A skinny minny, healthier me with a grandchild next year.....life really does begin at 40 :)

The images of being able to walk down the road without any pain and to be able to breathe again. Getting into old clothes and buying lots more.....I'm so excited right now...new happy life here I come :D

Well I am so happy at the moment. I had my surgeons appointment yesterday and I have been put on the waiting list to have a sleeve before November :D

The second bit of good news is that I'm gonna be a nanny :D:D I'm so excited!! A skinny minny, healthier me with a grandchild next year.....life really does begin at 40 :)

The images of being able to walk down the road without any pain and to be able to breathe again. Getting into old clothes and buying lots more.....I'm so excited right now...new happy life here I come :D
yay! congratulations on both counts :) when you have your grandchild you'll be able to run around the park with them :bliss: :) xxx

tyvm :D

Congratulations. It will be a new you. Went for a walk o ge th paper this morning & actually ran a bit of the way. Me running - haven't done that since 1987. Pre op 5 months ago I could barely walk with back pain.

Congratulations. It will be a new you. Went for a walk o ge th paper this morning & actually ran a bit of the way. Me running - haven't done that since 1987. Pre op 5 months ago I could barely walk with back pain.

I so can't wait for that....if I am able to run...I will :D

Congratulations on both counts cafh

Fab news congratulations xxx

Yay for good news :talk017:
Two lovely lots of news, I'm so happy for you.
Em xxxxx

Congratulations on both your pieces of news!! You can sit back and look forward to your new life now xx

Aww thank you all :) xx

Back