• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2.b.a.n.d.s.l.i.z isnt a band no more

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
hhhum

Last edited:
it means .........

Last edited:
So it's definate?!! You're having another WLS? When will it be happening?!!

Congratulations Liz :D You can now confidently finish off what you started :D :bliss::woohoo:

So it's definate?!! You're having another WLS? When will it be happening?!!

Congratulations Liz :D You can now confidently finish off what you started :D :bliss::woohoo:

maybe dunno yet

ty we will see eh

right ok here goes this is whats happening to me my band isnt holding any fills it hasnt for a while, it will be getting removed and i will be having either in its a place a sleeve or a bypass most likley a bypass i will find out which on Monday, so this is why i will be no longer 2bandsliz, i hope that explains a little more about the next chapter in my wls journey x

thankyou John x

thanks Sharon i will be sorted within18 weeks x

Oooh Liz what a random but good turn of events! How are you feeling about this? I hope you are OK either way x

Sal i got meself a bit mixed up and confused last night sort of unsure but today im ok and feel much more positive i think its just fear of the unknown for me as ive been a bander for 5 years now so changing is a little scary for me but i know i shall be fine as i know theres lotts of support here for me if i need it x

Good for you chick! Either way like you say you have lots of support on here and on other places.
I hope you can come to terms with the best decision for you. Lots of love x

Sal i got meself a bit mixed up and confused last night sort of unsure but today im ok and feel much more positive i think its just fear of the unknown for me as ive been a bander for 5 years now so changing is a little scary for me but i know i shall be fine as i know theres lotts of support here for me if i need it x

Liz sorry things aren't going to well at the moment. The fear of the unknown is horrible and gets our minds working overtime and causing so much stress. You know where I am if you need to chat or ask any questions.

Glad to see you're feeling a bit more positive this morning. speak to you soon x x x

Liz, you have really been through it haven't you!!! Hopefully this will be the final surgery and will get you 'sorted'. Fingers crossed that it all goes smoothly (and quickly!). Good luck hun xx

I really do hope that this all gets sorted quickly, I have had you in my prayers like I said I would.
You will rock whichever operation you get xx
Steph xx

Back