• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2.b.a.n.d.s.l.i.z isnt a band no more

I hope all goes well for you liz hun. xx

Sal i got meself a bit mixed up and confused last night sort of unsure but today im ok and feel much more positive i think its just fear of the unknown for me as ive been a bander for 5 years now so changing is a little scary for me but i know i shall be fine as i know theres lotts of support here for me if i need it x

Hi Liz,

Terribly sorry to hear that your second band is leaking and I would imagine this news has to be very traumatic and disheartening big time for you... as you have been one of the most successful bander's I have ever come across. My heart goes out to you at this time.

But I do believe that you will be just as successful with whatever your next choice is as I feel your experience and knowledge in using your previous bands as a tool in your weight loss journey can be transferred onto the next procedure.

Sending you loads of best wishes and Big (((HUGS)))

Good luck Liz x;)

Liz i hope everything works out well for you sweetheart. You give so many people encouragement and support through all their ups and downs and you deserve whatever you wish for yourself to come true. Sending you lots of hugs and fairy dust to keep you sparkling xx

I have every faith in you making the best of whichever op they decide to give you...very exciting news indeed :D lets hope they get you through it quickly as it's the waiting that's the hard part.

:)Hi Liz,
Just wanted to send my best wishes & good luck for Mondays decision...
things can only get better...like others have said you will yet again be a star whatever you do - think you could write a book on all matters bariatric-lol
xxx

Hi Liz,

Terribly sorry to hear that your second band is leaking and I would imagine this news has to be very traumatic and disheartening big time for you... as you have been one of the most successful bander's I have ever come across. My heart goes out to you at this time.

But I do believe that you will be just as successful with whatever your next choice is as I feel your experience and knowledge in using your previous bands as a tool in your weight loss journey can be transferred onto the next procedure.

Sending you loads of best wishes and Big (((HUGS)))

thankyou for your kind words Mini your response means alot to me, i am dissheartened, well i was but i knew in my own mind that my bands not been right since November last year, but i dont want other banders fearing that whats happened to me will happen to them and this is part why i was reluctant to post whats happened again & ive just been unlucky twice, i think its only 15% of banders will have problems ive just had 2 peoples share of the negitive stats lol. I am hoping it will be a bypass they will choose for me as i think it would be a better option, i dont know alot about bypass or living with a bypass only what i know from my Sarah and im sure she will keep me right and help me ajust and im also going to need this forum as another form of support to help me cope, i will keep this thread updated with whats going to happen to me next, and i also thank everyone else thats took the time to post here i do very much appreciate everyones kind words and support.

Sorry that the second band was a problem too Liz but you have been such a success with your band I'm sure you will carry that over to the sleeve or bypass. Good luck

M

Liz, i'm sorry your second band has let you down, however... if there's one thing i have learnt since i've been here and mm is that you have the grit n determination to make whatever surgery option you are offered work for you. You have a lot of people on here who are greatful for all your support and kind words who will be truly glad if they are able to offer it back to you...

If there was a emoticon taking it's hat off and bowing i'd put it right here :) :) xx

thankyou julie my friend x

hiya Liz, you are and always will be an inspiration to me and reading your progress and informative posts has helped me and people like me in so many ways. I know you must have been through some rough times but whatever wls route you have to take i know you will be successful in it and like you have helped us we are there to help you. Just wanted you to know that. Janey:D:D

thanks Allie x

hiya Liz, you are and always will be an inspiration to me and reading your progress and informative posts has helped me and people like me in so many ways. I know you must have been through some rough times but whatever wls route you have to take i know you will be successful in it and like you have helped us we are there to help you. Just wanted you to know that. Janey:D:D

thanks Janie x

I will be nervously awaiting their decision on Monday with you lol. Whatever they decide you will do brilliantly with it and show the rest of us up !! We can discover dumping together now !! I'll get all the gossip from you on Saturday x x

yeah Jayne i shall text ya as soon as i know, see ya next sat 17th, you will be able to find the METRO CENTRE ok wont ya ??? LOL:8855: x

beee good if we on ward together haha x YES CHEF LOL X

Back