• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2.b.a.n.d.s.l.i.z isnt a band no more

Good luck next week hun, really hope all this turns around quickly for you xxx xxx

Good luck for Monday. It's good you'll finally have things sorted :)

good luck with this new op Liz, I know you've given the bands your best shot. I really appreciate the advice you've given me and other banders x

You're really worked hard with your band and been very successful. I'm sure you will do as well with your second op. Good luck.

Liz you were one of the first people to respond to me when I joined the group and the first to befriend me, and you have given lots of support through all your threads etc. I am sending you all my good wishes for what ever your future brings. Take care girl xx

Liz you were one of the first people to respond to me when I joined the group and the first to befriend me, and you have given lots of support through all your threads etc. I am sending you all my good wishes for what ever your future brings. Take care girl xx

thankyou Cindy, i can continue to support the banders on the forum if need be, as i would of been quite happy to stay with banding if it hadnt of spung a leak again, also good luck back to you x

Liz x

Sorry to see that your band has failed but wishing you all the best for your appointment on monday.

You are such an inspiration to everyone. You deserve so much more than two dodgy bands. You will be successful no matter what happens.

Wishing you all the very best for whatever your future may bring flower.
As so many have already said on this thread you are and have been an inspiration and source of sound advice.
Keep us posted hun xx
:cross::hug99:

Wishing you all the best Liz for tomorrow and fingers crossed they decide on a bypass for you, seeing how it is your first choice.:fingerscrossed:

Sarah has done exceptionally well with her bypass and I can see why you would want to choose it over the sleeve but if it their decision is for the sleeve you have Mixman here who is a glowing example of how well the sleeve can and does work.

Just noticed your cheeky comment Liz !!
Must remember to get the sat nav back from my brother -tell Paul to stay near the phone just in case lol

Good luck Liz , i'll be thinking of you , hope everthing works out well for you .x

Have my fingers crossed that you get the decision you're hoping for today. You're one tough cookie and I'm sure you have the determination to make it work regardless of which option is chosen for you. xxx

You are one of the most supportive, welcoming and lovely folk on the forum which is why we all care so much. Bright healing blessings darling we are all thinking of you today xxx

Let us know how you get on today please? We know you have struggled with WL recently through no fault of your own, let's hope they can rectify the problems and get you back on track. We will always be there to help and support you - Paul x

Good luck Liz, you so deserve better than this hun.

I am just going to echo what everyone else has said here, you are so lovely and deserve only the very very best.
I will be thinking about you today and am waiting with baited breath to hear what is next for you.
Much love xx
Steph xx

Back