• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2.b.a.n.d.s.l.i.z isnt a band no more

thankyou so much for all your kind words and support i do appreciate it very much, as soon as hear anything i will post again, thanks x

GoodLuck Liz. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get what you want. You have been so supportive to everyone on here. Just wanted to let you know that the support is reciprocated.

Good luck!

The best of luck Liz.

You've been through so much crap already, I really hope you get the outcome you are wishing for.

Let us know the second you hear anything.

xxx

Good luck Liz! We're all rooting for you xx

ive had a phone call no decision was made today as they want to see me next week at some point to discuss face to face my options, so i still have to wait to find out what will be best for me next, i think seeing them and discussing my options will be a good thing so we can make the decision together.

:)That sounds like a good plan:)

That sounds a better option, its usually easier trying to get your point across face to face.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

It sounds like they haven't dismissed the bypass/sleeve out of hand if they are going to discuss it. Good luck sweetie. xx

It sounds like they haven't dismissed the bypass/sleeve out of hand if they are going to discuss it. Good luck sweetie. xx

Hi John, they just want to discuss face to face with me the 2 possible proceedures and to make sure im aware of the risks ect as this will be a double op with the band removal also, theres also the scars to consider that the bands will of left behind, so im happy to discuss things with them as they do have my best interests at heart x

Good news that you can talk face to face about your options Liz... Good luck for next week, i hope it comes round soon xx

ive had a phone call no decision was made today as they want to see me next week at some point to discuss face to face my options, so i still have to wait to find out what will be best for me next, i think seeing them and discussing my options will be a good thing so we can make the decision together.
I think it is great that you can see them face to face and have the opportunity to discuss the pros and cons of the options open to you. I hope you get want you want from the meeting.

Sorry they are making you wait a bit longer Liz, but keeping everything tightly crossed that you get the outcome you want next week. Big hugs x x x

Will you get a final decision next week, do you think? Let's hope so, then you can get your date and be done xx

Back