• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op diet starts today Op in 2 weeks.

Thanks Penny, I will :) x

:cry:Really struggling today with the pre op diet and its only day 4 still 10 more days to go feeling so hungry and been drinking lots, its making me angry and snappy with my family which is horrible i feel so bad

Penny, really pleased to hear all ok - even if the post-op diet is still soooooo restrictive!!

Jane, bear with it. It really will be worth it (plus I'll need you to tell me the same thing when I get to my pre-op diet stage!!)

Jane, bear with it. It really will be worth it (plus I'll need you to tell me the same thing when I get to my pre-op diet stage!!)[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for your support :)

Ladies well worth it nearly a stone down on pre-op diet and easy once started, my brain just clicked into right set and off i went only slip 3 cocktail sausages and a mini spinach pakora last sunday at OH's birthday lunch. No hunger post-op even just on fluids. Had full fluids for lunch & tea that is milk for lunch carrot, coriander and lentil soup for tea not the tastiest diet so far but ok for hospital grub.

Ladies well worth it nearly a stone down on pre-op diet and easy once started, my brain just clicked into right set and off i went only slip 3 cocktail sausages and a mini spinach pakora last sunday at OH's birthday lunch. No hunger post-op even just on fluids. Had full fluids for lunch & tea that is milk for lunch carrot, coriander and lentil soup for tea not the tastiest diet so far but ok for hospital grub.

Glad to see its all going well for you its good to hear such great things xx

Why are hospitals so noisy??!!

Think I had a mild dumping episode the jelly they gave me sadly I think wasn't sugar free so felt dizzy and not brilliant left it and felt much better about 30 mins later. So may just be physiological rather than actual but not nice feeling even if it wasn't.

Back