• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op diet starts today Op in 2 weeks.

Thanks Bob thats a relief LOL was wondering and have my credit card at the ready........ American Express?? LOL

Excellent, great you're all done and all ok xx

glad your back, a whole new chapter begins!,,,,, and thanks to bob,made me giggle , i had a del boy moment ,thinking about pennys blow up legs! (blow up dolls ),,lol cushty! , get well soon penelope x

Glad to hear your back and done and dusted.
Take it easy while you adjust and heal.
Welcome to the losers bench!

Jay
xXx

Phew!!! thats good, I was beginning to think I had to transfer fund to a more elite card. LOL :D

Day 1 post op and on the losers bench despite my worries nearly a stone down
On the pre-op diet. So brownie point earnt already. Thank you one and all for the good wishes. Blow up legs taken off before I got to ward so just my sexy stockings. Managing the walk to the loo now so the wind is mobilising a bit just wish it would go not nice.

well done.... hope you have a speedy recovery and continue to lose weight and find the happiness you deserve

So now it your turn to have the offensive noises hehehe, can't say I didn't warn you, just warn your other half to sleep in a different house when you get home LOL!! Walking is good as gravity helps with the dispersal. I am surprised they have taken the blow up legs away, they wouldn't let me take mine off As long as your observations are good you may come home tomorrow. You actually got see Mr Davis, you lucky woman!! Never saw him once, it was always Richard Byrom. Do you have a male nurse called John there? He was great very caring and always on the go. Well see how tomorrow pans out, if they kick you out that will be even better. You can always drop in for a coffee on your way home hehehe!! xx

cant believe your sorted !,x hope the wind gets easier ,day 2 in the bariatric house!,,go girl! x

Yay! Congrats!!!! :)

Thanks all with luck day 2 will bring something other than clear liquids & an answer to my swollen hot & uncomfortable hand.

Hi Penny, Glad to se you are up and about now :D Its onward and upward from here on in. Speedy recovery hun and I will be back on after my Op on Saturday. Am busy clearing the decks of all the cards I have to make so that I can relax when I get out of Hospital, hopefully Monday. Don't over do it, but keep active. :) x

Back