• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 week breast implants and arm lift post op photos

lottie:)

Well today I am three weeks post op and I'm feeling great !!

Everything is healing really well and I'm hoping scarring disappears a lot more as ugly but I need to be realistic it may not.

I can't believe a year ago last week I was just starting my weight loss journey. Be strong boys and girls and next time you will be at goal and writing this as it can be done by each and everyone of you !!!!

So here are some honest none edited before, afters and scars x

Attachments

• image-113939100.jpg
    image-113939100.jpg
    328.5 KB · Views: 3,971
  • image-2490058456.jpg
    image-2490058456.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 4,871
  • image-238454382.jpg
    image-238454382.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 6,808
  • image-4166930047.jpg
    image-4166930047.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 1,883
  • image-1705382896.jpg
    image-1705382896.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 1,800
  • image-2062401194.jpg
    image-2062401194.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 1,526

moomoo1

you look fab hun glad your healing well arm swing has never bothered me too much but im dreading my loss of boobage again and may well go same route as you for that x

Kezzakins

Get yourself some bio-oil to help with the scars it's brilliant stuff xxx by the way u look great hope I get to look that good once I hit target xx

BeckiP

What a fantastic end to a long journey. I'm only at the very start of mine but I hope that I can be as happy with the end results as you can be!

flutterby1966

Bio oil was too strong for my boobie scars .... I used bepanthan cream which is a moisturiser/ointment for babies which is the same as I used on my tattoo. Its a great moisturiser for delicate skin and scarring. I will pm you a picture of my scarring as its barely visible now a year down the line x

chrisa

You look absolutely brilliant, well done must have cost you a packet, but certainly done a good job xx I just not brave or rich enough xx

louloumoo

Wow that picture of u in the mirror with the grey top on.. U look amazing, very hot..
I want a set of those boobies please!!

Val

Committed Weight Loser
Thank you for being such an inspiration and having the courage to let us all see your photos..xxxxx

jacstar1973

I'm only 6wk post sleeve & 2st lighter. I'm already thinking of new boobies nxt year, your pics are amazing.
Where did you go for your boobs, they've done a great job, u look amazing in grey top pic - thanks for sharing ?

caroliano

Well today I am three weeks post op and I'm feeling great !!

Everything is healing really well and I'm hoping scarring disappears a lot more as ugly but I need to be realistic it may not.

I can't believe a year ago last week I was just starting my weight loss journey. Be strong boys and girls and next time you will be at goal and writing this as it can be done by each and everyone of you !!!!

So here are some honest none edited before, afters and scars x

Just want to say you look amazing! How much weight have u lost? Also what WLS did you have? ?

Caroline jess

You look amazing. I can't wait to get this done! I am also interested in where you got this done and how much you paid?

weegie

You look amazing. I can't wait to get this done! I am also interested in where you got this done and how much you paid?
If you check Lottie's previous posts she said Dubai, where she was living. There is the name of a clinic, I think the post was 29th august 2013. She hasn't posted on here since Sept 2013
HTH

Caroline jess

Thanks wedgie, duh for me! I just asked Frederik and Bart how's much for combined arm lift, tummy tuck with lipo and breast uplift will be, I'm hoping for a major discount as that would make five surgeries through them!