• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 years ago today ...

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
Well today is my 3 year surgiversary! The time has gone so fast, and seen so many changes.

Mostly, my bubba Charlie, who we tried so long for pre-op but had no luck, then fell pregnant at 8 months post op.

I've been maintaining a healthy BMI for over 2 years now, and my weight is stable +/- a few pounds.

I am happier, healthier, and more confident.

It's been an amazing journey.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Congratulations Shel a wonderful diary that insured me and Charlie the best result of the surgery for you and hubby let alone the awesome weight loss and new you. Words can't express how happy I am for you in all you have achieved in the past 3 yrs. Well done you.

Thanks everyone :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Congratulations, its so encouraging to hear that surgery enabled you to have the life you always wanted:)

Shell yours was the first diary I read after joining this forum and although I'd got funding for my surgery I was still trying to decide if I was doing the right thing. After reading your diary it inspired me to have the courage to go through with it. I'm a year and a half post op now and feeling great thanks to you and the people of this forum. Many congratulations on your 3rd re-birthday. Xx

Lovely to read this, well done Shell and thanks for all your advice x

Congrats hun! I have been totally inspired by your journey, as I'm sure others have too! Well done!!

Congratulations. You're an inspiration.
I'm waiting for you to write that book now Shell !!!

congratulations. so inspiring. hearing your story makes me want it even more. xx

Well done and congratulations on three years. You have been a wonderful support and motivator on this site

Back