• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

34 stone teenager

Eclipse

Hi.

For those of you who missed it first time around, its on now on BBC3.

ta got to get the boys off watching torchwood !!

Thank you - have set reminder for Biggest Loser UK on Living +1 so I can watch this instead. :)

I have just finished watching it and I am so so glad I did, I was at that stage in my life where only surgery was my final option... I spent months researching where to have it done and I even wrote my goodbye letters to my family and friends jut in case I didn't make it throught the surgery(, I then found lipotrim and my life changed:) , I felt so sorry that the young lady had to go through that, don't get me wrong I think she is doing brilliantly but that for me was the last resort and I just wish she had had the support of one of the great cd councellors on here maybe her problems would have been halved... I am a little concerned that she thinks vomiting is ok.. I feel she hasn't learnt the important things that we have to to survive in this world of food... Has anyone found out more about how she is doing. I guess what it worrying me is that you can stretch your new size tummy and if she hasn't sorted out why she is overeating then it might just be a quick fix for now until the new stomach stretches...

Back