• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 week Milk diet done....and i lost a total of ....

PMSL!!!!!

Aren't they all such great people there? Nobody judges you and they are all so supportive. The next 4 weeks will be tough at first, but once you get into the swing of the milk diet, things will improve and the hunger will subside. Be prepared for a few headaches and tiredness when the milk diet kicks in. 5% will come off in no time if you stick to it rigidly, then you get to meet your surgeon - from that point it will be like a rollercoaster, and before you know it you will be putting on your surgical stockings and hoping nobody sees your bum as you go up in the lift to the top floor of the surgical block in your gown!! :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

Oh sorry Andy.......... did I not mention that bit before??? :eek: :8855:

Oh sorry Andy.......... did I not mention that bit before??? :eek::8855:
It's no problem hun.....I'll get some stockings and walk up my stairs tomorrow as a practice :flirt2: :rotflmao:

Oh sorry Andy.......... did I not mention that bit before??? :eek::8855:
It's no problem hun.....I'll get some stockings and walk up my stairs tomorrow as a practice :flirt2: :rotflmao:

Great news andy well dun good luck on the milk diet :) x

well done andy and good luck , can't wait to hear all your losing stories :)

Day 3 on Milk Diet . . .

Hi Guys
Just to update you all on my progress on my 3rd day of My milk diet.

Although i feel a bit lethargic..and COLD ! Brrr.... I'm coping quite well considering this is probably the longest i've ever gone without food..even when i was ill ! ! !

My Stomach is in Knots and is screaming at me,But my mind soon beats it back when i think of all the positives that will come from doing this journey.... From the simple things like tying my shoes laces,right through to buying clothes 'off the peg' something that i've NEVER done.

To sum up... It's hard,but i'm beating it !

Hope you're all well.

Take Care

Andy x

Keep strong hun the new you is coming soon xxxxxxxxxx

Good one Andy! Keep up the great work - it's a small price to pay for the wonderful benefits afterwards!! You can do it!!!

:happy096:

Ur doin great Hun well dun :) n good luck x

Thanks Peeps.....

Hope you're all okay

Andy xxxx

woohoo good luck Andy, im so pleased this is finally happening for you :) xxx

keep it up andy!!!!!!

Good for you hun - keep up the good work x

Bless you all... What a great bunch of people... Thanks

Andy xxxxx

Good luck andy I start my milk diet next Monday I'm not looking forward to it but my mind is 100 % love reading everyone's positive stories on here x
Ash x

Back