• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 week Milk diet done....and i lost a total of ....

Hi Guys
Just to update you all on my progress on my 3rd day of My milk diet.

Although i feel a bit lethargic..and COLD ! Brrr.... I'm coping quite well considering this is probably the longest i've ever gone without food..even when i was ill ! ! !

My Stomach is in Knots and is screaming at me,But my mind soon beats it back when i think of all the positives that will come from doing this journey.... From the simple things like tying my shoes laces,right through to buying clothes 'off the peg' something that i've NEVER done.

To sum up... It's hard,but i'm beating it !

Hope you're all well.

Take Care

Andy x
keep it up Andy well done Pauline x

I think the hardest thing for me was knowing that I had to do it for 4 weeks - which seemed a massive time away. The first week is hard; the second I found I tried to experiment, the third you start to feel really good, and by the fourth you are so bored - I never craved food, never cheated but I gave up trying to make interesting by week 4. milk jelly helped initially but I got so sick of the taste.

In the end though, the way you feel when you can tell the dietitian that you didn't cheat is worth every moment of frustration.

Well done Andy, its hard the milk diet but worth it. Stay strong and dont give up xx

well done i cheated on day 4 as we all know lol but its day 6 now and i feel fine im not starving and im coping only 19 days now till my opp and i just cant wait to be slim i want it so so so bad im not gonna let food get in my way anymore well done andy i know how hard it is as we all do so really well done before ya know it your be so slim you will be able to give yaself a pat on the back ha ha xxxx love and hugs xxx

well done i cheated on day 4 as we all know lol but its day 6 now and i feel fine im not starving and im coping only 19 days now till my opp and i just cant wait to be slim i want it so so so bad im not gonna let food get in my way anymore well done andy i know how hard it is as we all do so really well done before ya know it your be so slim you will be able to give yaself a pat on the back ha ha xxxx love and hugs xxx

Thanks sammy.....I appreciate that xx

Well done Andy you've worked hard to get whare you are today :) good luck with the rest of the diet and can't wait till you are on here post op :) xx

Well done Andy, I am on my 2nd day of the low fat/carb diet. Have you got your op date? Mine is booked 8th feb.

Haven't got a date yet hun... This is a 4 week diet to lose 5% of your weight to prove that you're committed to WLS.
I'll have to do a 2 week liver shrink diet a a fortnight before my date.

Andy x

Milk Diet - One week update.

Hi Guys

So i've been on the Milk diet now for a week and can honestly say it's been better than i thought...The worst days for me was 4&5.I had to go upstairs when the Tea was doing as i was virtually dribbling lol but it soon passed thankfully. :)

I have NEVER been without food for a week and i'm amazed by that to be honest...The end result is all i'm thinking about so i'm staying positive and keeping smiling.

I have another 3 weeks to go before i find out if i've lost the required 5% weight that Luton & Dunstable need so i can then get my appointment with the Surgeon...and another step closer to my dream.

I'll do an update every week just to let you know how it's going,and to share my story with anyone that's on the Milk diet.

Keep smiling :D

Andy xx

Sounds like you are doing well Andy , don't know that I could do it for 4 weeks . Is it like Cambridge that you go into ketosis & therefore don't get hungry ?
Keep at it hun , will be so worth it :)

Ur doin great hun well dun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

well done Andy it must be really hard, 4 weeks is a really long time!! I spose you have to maintain then?

Well done you for having stuck to your milk diet. I'm sure you'll do great and get to your target.
I'm on day 3 of my slimfast diet and have 3 weeks and 4 days to go. And as with you I'm holding on for the end result.

Good luck with it.

well done Andy it must be really hard, 4 weeks is a really long time!! I spose you have to maintain then?

Yes they like you to mantain after the milk diet...Someone said that it was 1000 calories a day. It makes sense especially as it gets nearer to the Operation thus making it easier and safer for the Surgeon to do his job better

Andy x

Yes they like you to mantain after the milk diet...Someone said that it was 1000 calories a day. It makes sense especially as it gets nearer to the Operation thus making it easier and safer for the Surgeon to do his job better

Andy x
well good luck mate, its tough going :) xxx

So i've been on the Milk diet now for a week and can honestly say it's been better than i thought...The worst days for me was 4&5.I had to go upstairs when the Tea was doing as i was virtually dribbling lol but it soon passed thankfully. :)

You're doing so well hun! 4 weeks is such a long time but you'll get there - keep up the good work x

Back