• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

40 days since operation

Gaz

40 days since being wrapped by Cosmetic Bliss, 17 weeks since starting diet, and im now (just) over half way to my first target. 76lbs off and 74lb to go!:):):)
If i lose at the same rate ill hit my target a week after my birthday, what a fantastic present that would be lol. Heres hoping:)

wow! well done gaz, fantastic!!! :) xxx

Well done Gaz, brilliant start. Over halfway there in less than 4 months is an excellent achievement.

Well dun Hun ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well Done... well on your way to a century and your target ;) x x

Hi Gaz,

Many congrats on your loss so far. I take it you chose to go private in order to have the wrap?

Do you find it curbs your hunger as well as providing restriction ...?

I'm curious to know about all the ops !!

Sharonimo, yes i went private with Cosmetic Bliss. Being honest havent been hungry since op lol
Becky, i was back to work after a month. Im a binman so took a wee bit longer as the jobs physical (lots of lifting)

Happy days Gaz, glad to see its going well for you! I've beem lurking about here for a little while doing a bit of research lol! My wife is considering having the gastric wrap with cosmetic bliss would you recommend them?

40 days since being wrapped by Cosmetic Bliss, 17 weeks since starting diet, and im now (just) over half way to my first target. 76lbs off and 74lb to go!:):):)
If i lose at the same rate ill hit my target a week after my birthday, what a fantastic present that would be lol. Heres hoping:)

well done you are doing fantastic... i have had gastric bypass surgery 6 days ago...can i please ask you how you are feeling now... and how long it was until the lethargic feeling of tiredness dissappeard which speaking to people they and i have been experiencing?
Rayne xx

Raynebubble,im feeling great now. The tiredness went after about 3 weeks. I was concerned about going back to work what with lack of energy but havent had any problems :)

Back