• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 DAY POUCH TEST SIGN UP HERE!!!

how did u all get on? will u be weighing daily or after the 5 days.. im intrested to know how u all get on! wish i could do it :( x

Well peeps i have a confession :ashamed0005::whistle::busted: I didn't start 5 Day Pouch Test today :sign0007:, but i am going to start tomorrow, i went shopping today and bought everything i need including a big tub of Whey Protein powder Natural flavour which i got for a BARGAIN in Holland and Barratts for £12.49 :happy036: plus i bought some slimfast drinks lots of fruit s/f jelly and l/f custard and ww soups (no lumps)
Anyway i am gonna weigh myself in the morning and start from there but i don't intend to weigh myself everyday cos that doesn't help ;)
How is everyone else finding it?
Please wish me luck cos don't have very strong will power so am gonna need all the help i can get :D

Last edited:
Hiya Shaz - no problem hun! You are going to start today and give it your all - and even if you dont, you can start tomorrow or the day after! Its half the battle admitting that your eating the wrong things etc, and I for one applaud your honesty!
Good luck for today hun. It is easier especially if you keep yourself busy around emal times and in the evenings.
Last night I went to Stoke to watch city play and on the way home my dad called at the chippy to get a fish and a muffin! As he was driving he then asked me to make him a fish butty! HOW CRUEL haha...I sooo wanted to try sme fish - it was soo fresh lol But I resisted - opened the window to get rid of the gorgeous smell and had a chewing gum instead LOL!
If I can do it - trust me - anyone can! I am also on day 11 today of no smoking! :)

good luck for today hun :) u can do it! wow sall no smoking aswell! wtg on the will power! that must be really hard! xx

Hiya Shaz - no problem hun! You are going to start today and give it your all - and even if you dont, you can start tomorrow or the day after! Its half the battle admitting that your eating the wrong things etc, and I for one applaud your honesty!
Good luck for today hun. It is easier especially if you keep yourself busy around emal times and in the evenings.
Last night I went to Stoke to watch city play and on the way home my dad called at the chippy to get a fish and a muffin! As he was driving he then asked me to make him a fish butty! HOW CRUEL haha...I sooo wanted to try sme fish - it was soo fresh lol But I resisted - opened the window to get rid of the gorgeous smell and had a chewing gum instead LOL!
If I can do it - trust me - anyone can! I am also on day 11 today of no smoking! :)

Thanks Sal, well done on giving up smoking that really does take a lot of willpower i'm glad i never took up the habit ;)
Well i'm struggling to down this banana Slimfast and this is breakfast :eek:, but have decided that to reward myself for drinking it i will make myself a skinny latte, not straight away of course, but in about 45 mins :D
Well onwards and upwards I CAN DO THIS I CAN DO THIS I CAN DO THIS :D

Wah hey - good on ya hun! Thats the spirit! x

Day 2 so far
2 litres of water
banana and strawberry smoothie with added skimmed milk poweder and fresh milk
2 choc, latte, mocha and vanilla protein drinks
Half a tin of oxtail soup
2 Peanut butter/vanilla protein drinks

Feeling very weak and tried and dizzy today hence the oxtail soup. Cant wait for tinned salmon tomorrow :)

Last edited:
OMG! I have just had the tastiest protein drink EVER!

1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
heaped tablespoon of NAS peanut butter
2 ice-cubes
dash of milk and water to taste

All whizzed up in blender and OMG - - MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

so here goes day 1 so far
B = Banana Slimfast
skinny latte and large Starbucks decaff skinny Latte
D = tin w/w chicken soup
small ramekin s/f blackcurrant jelly
small tub l/f ambrose custard :eek: (not sure if this allowed:eek:)
have drank some water in between but nowhere near as much as i should :(
Am hungry now but am drinking water to fill tummy :p
The worse thing about today actually i suppose in a way you could call it the best ;) Hubs and i had parents evening at school, and after were going to visit son and grandaughter, and as we weren't going to be home for dinner hubs bought himself and son some McDonalds and ate them in the car, :eek: CRUEL or what anyway i didn't even ask for a fry :happy036:, i was soooo good instead i had starbucks decaff skinny latte :coffee: :clap::clap::clap:.
Anyway i weighed myself this morning so will weigh again in a few days time :D
So roll on day 2 :girlpower::banana dancer:
I CAN DO THIS I CAN DO THIS I CAN DO THIS :cross::cross:

Last edited:
Well Sal, I have to say girl your looking fantastic. OMG you only look a size 10s. Your making me jelous!! LOL Gail x

Hi all am really sorry was going to do the pouch test on wednesday but internets been down(honest) so am going to now do it on monday, keep posting what your having each day as then i can copy! Well done Sal and shazbrad on fighting with success the smell of chips! You bith are doing great xxx

Count me in I will do it with you!! we start on Monday. Gail xx
Hi all am really sorry was going to do the pouch test on wednesday but internets been down(honest) so am going to now do it on monday, keep posting what your having each day as then i can copy! Well done Sal and shazbrad on fighting with success the smell of chips! You bith are doing great xxx

Defo Gail it will be nice to have company! Shall we do the same menu?

Ok so day 2 so far :)
B = Skinny Latte
bowl of runny ready brek (couldn't face another Slimfast:eek:)
S/F blackcurrant jelly small ramekin
Skinny Latte
2 small clementines :( (was craving carbs as had stressful day)
D = W/W Tomato Soup s/f jelly small andsmall bowl s/f strawerry Angel Delight
before bed i will have a skinny cow chocolate drink
but inbetween then i hope i can keep strong cos evenings are my bad time :(

LOL TY Gail - I wish it was a 12! Its a 16 :0)

Today so far:
Peanut butter and vanilla protein shake x2
Small tin of pilchards in tom sauce mashed
Tin of salmon with salt, pepper, and chilli sauce (random but tasty)
1/4 of a 2 egg and cheese omelette with sprinkle of salmon
2 tablespoons of cottage cheese with 2 tablespoons of grated cheeses added

Last edited:
Shaz you are doing SOOOOOO well! Good on ya hun! Tomorrow you get to ea 'real' food too. Im dead pleased for you hun x

Shaz you are doing SOOOOOO well! Good on ya hun! Tomorrow you get to ea 'real' food too. Im dead pleased for you hun x

thanks hun its sloppies tomorrow mmmm poached eggs sounds yummy or even scrambled eggs tinned mackerel in tomato sauce, or tinned tuna mushed up with l/f mayo mashed sweet potato :eek: oh my god i think i'm starting to obsess about food :17729::rotflmao:

I would like to know what the 5 day puch test is too please... although I see from you comments to Kirsty that it wouyld be too soon for me to join in this time (I am 3 months post surgery) but would be grateful to know anyway...

If you read one of the earlier posts on here im sure there is a link to the '5 day pouch test' if not just google it and the info will come up on there xxx

how are u 2 gettin on? u weighed yet? is it rough? xx

Back