• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 DAY POUCH TEST SIGN UP HERE!!!

Oh Bladdy hell! Ime rawing of laughter here. Pmsl Ive just nipped to asda for some vile soup to go with my vile protein shakes. Hubby had better stay away from me at the mo cause Ime horrid when Ime hungry Lol its like the madagaster film where he turns into a juicy steak.
Good luck gail! Really weird its the first time since my op 9 months ago that i feel like i'm on a diet today and guess what it's only 10 o'clock and i'm hungry which i havent been for the past 9 months....talk about 'it's all in the head'!

sal what did u lose hun? xx

Owwwwwww Gail!!!!! Cant believe i was there sipping ww yukky tomato soup and you were eating lucious hotpot! Only kidding! Todays another day....good luck, off now for my thick chocolate mcdonalds milkshake whoops i mean my minging protein drink!

Day 2

Brekkie- protein shake

Lunch- ww tomato soup

Dinner- ww tomato soup

Snacks- decaff coffee and water

So far today has been fine no where near as hungry as i felt yesterday! struggling to drink so much water though but will keep trying otherwise all's good in the hood!

I'm sorry guys but i've let you down, :giveup:i lasted 2 days 2 meesley days :ashamed0005::ashamed0005:, the thing is i am feeling so crap at the moment and it totm which doesn't help, :cry:i just feel so low at the moment so i'm not in the right frame of mind for anything, i felt so confident at the beginning that i could do 5 days but now i just feel like i've let myself and everyone else down.
I'm sorry this is such a miserable post but i wanted to be honest with you all, maybe i'll have another go when i'm in a better frame of mind.
The scary thing is i'm seeing my surgeon tomorrow for check up so i'm dreading what he's gonna say :sigh:

Oh Shaz dont be silly you dont have to apologise to anyone for anything! As you say unless your in the right frame of mind doing things like this just wont work. let us know how your appointment goes, take care and try not to be so down on yourself xxx

Aww Shaz - Im sorry you feel so down! Its horrible to feel bad about yourself, but when you see your surgeon..be honest with him! Thats what he is there for! Grab as much help as you can hun...thats if you want it...if you dont want it then thats cool too. do whats best for you and just know that we are all here and all thinking of you x

Day 3

BREKKIE- Protein shake

LUNCH- Grated cheese and a little grated carrot

DINNER- Sea bass cooked in a little garlic

SNACKS- x2 decaff coffee and water

Still finding the water hard otherwise no problems, pouch did feel alot more restricted when i ate and that was after just 2 days!

Day 4

BREKKIE- Protein shake

LUNCH- grated cheese and prawns

DINNER-grated cheese mixed with tuna and onion

SNACKS- x3 skinny latte and still not enough water! been fine again today but looking forward to it being the last day tommorow.....i hate this diet business!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys - you do know you dont have to stick tp 3 meals a day? You can eat/drink as often as you feel the need to?

Gail are you hungry or is it head hunger? As you can eat as much as you want as long as its protein only x

Hiya sal, whoops!!! mine is head hunger most of the time, but to be fair I didnt want much else after the prawns lol with me sal theres no inbetween the more I have the more I want lol
Guys - you do know you dont have to stick tp 3 meals a day? You can eat/drink as often as you feel the need to?

Gail are you hungry or is it head hunger? As you can eat as much as you want as long as its protein only x

LOL there is nothing wrong on this 5 days of eating 600grams of prawns so long as its protein and so long as you want to...it really does say eat as often as you feel the need to, and fill up on protein shakes. Be careful of the slimfast ones as they are full of sugar, but either way Your doing fantastic - both of you :) xxxxxxxx

Cuddles xxxx

Thank sal your a star!! my journey has been very similar to yours "Bl**dy Slow* lol but so far so good eh! Ime not hungry anymore on this pouchy test, so far Ive had a slimfast smoothie for my brekkie, and a slimfast for my lunch. home made chillie, and some prawns. and of course skinny lattes lol But on the whole Ime not to bad. Gail xxxx
LOL there is nothing wrong on this 5 days of eating 600grams of prawns so long as its protein and so long as you want to...it really does say eat as often as you feel the need to, and fill up on protein shakes. Be careful of the slimfast ones as they are full of sugar, but either way Your doing fantastic - both of you :) xxxxxxxx

Cuddles xxxx

Last edited:
Last day yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! It really has been fine if anything i cant even be bothered to eat what and when im allowed to, weird i'm just not hungry!

Back