• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 DAY POUCH TEST SIGN UP HERE!!!

Day 4 so far
a cheese and 1 egg omelette
a small dressed crab
a fillet of smoked trout
a fillet of smoked mackerel
2 tiny bites of some roast pork with gravy

Last edited:
:busted: Well today i've buggered up totally so will start again tomorrow :d'oh: sorry guys :cry:.Weighed myself yesterday and hadn't even lost 1gram :cry:hey ho will just have to keep plugging away :)

Ner mind hun! Like you say get back on it tomorrow - no problem :) x

Yes we will do the same mirrored menu. Tell me what we need so Ive got everything in ready Gail x
Defo Gail it will be nice to have company! Shall we do the same menu?

Yes we will do the same mirrored menu. Tell me what we need so Ive got everything in ready Gail x

I was hoping you'd tell me! Will have a read up today and let you know xxx

I think for the 1st 2 x days its soups, shakes anything liquidy realy, then day 3 is cottage cheese, tuna or salmon, eggs all protein stuff, then day 4 is ground meat day like minced meat of beef, turkey or fish. then day 5 is hard protein like chicken, steak, and fish. you cant have a drink 30mins before or after. and after 15mins of your food if you havnt eaten it all you have to leave whats left on your plate. I did it once before but only got upto day 3 lol. Its harder than you think. Gail x
I was hoping you'd tell me! Will have a read up today and let you know xxx

It sounds like its going to be as bad as the pre-op diet! Have just read up on it and is similar to what you have just said, are we allowed heinz cream of soups if not i will stick to ww soups oh this is bringing back some delightful memories!!!

DAY 1&2 LIQUIDS-weightwatchers soup, soup and more soup

DAY 3 SOFT PROTEIN-think i'll stick with omelette or poached eggs

DAY 4 FIRM PROTEIN-found a recipe for baked halibut so will try that

DAY 5 SOLID PROTEIN-lemon chicken

not sure about breakfasts and lunches for days 3-5 will have a look at Sal's posts and grab some ideas from them!

Last edited:
Ime not to sure either of the heinz soups , but I think that I have read that you can but dont all jump on me if I am wrong:eek: I actualy do a lot of my own soups though, but ready ones are more quicker if we are allowed lol. Gail x
It sounds like its going to be as bad as the pre-op diet! Have just read up on it and is similar to what you have just said, are we allowed heinz cream of soups if not i will stick to ww soups oh this is bringing back some delightful memories!!!

DAY 1&2 LIQUIDS-weightwatchers soup, soup and more soup

DAY 3 SOFT PROTEIN-think i'll stick with omelette or poached eggs

DAY 4 FIRM PROTEIN-found a recipe for baked halibut so will try that

DAY 5 SOLID PROTEIN-lemon chicken

not sure about breakfasts and lunches for days 3-5 will have a look at Sal's posts and grab some ideas from them!

Think i will stick to the weightwatcher ones as they were what i had just after my op and was told not to have the heinz ones...they are nicer though!

Bladdy hell sal yours sounds very posh nosh . Gail

Hahaha not really Gail - I went to the fish market for y dinner lol. It was the only thing (crab and trout) that I could eat and run with! LOL. x

Remember not to have the cream of soups ladies, stick with NO BITS in the soups. Protein shakes if you have them, lots and lots and lots of water!
I am on the last day and you know what...it aint half as bad as it could be :p

Weightwatchers tomato soup it is then! Bring it on!

Final day today
1 fillet of smoked trout
1 fillet of smoked mackerel
steak
steak
steak
2 litres of water

It really has cut my portion size down :p AMAZING!

Well, day 1 of the 5 day pouch test!!!

Brekkie- chocolate protein shake

Lunch- weightwatchers tomato soup

Dinner- weightwatchers tomato soup

Snacks water,water,water and a 100% orange delmonte ice lollie

Have you already started then? Lol I thought we were starting today Monday ? pmsl gail x
Well, day 1 of the 5 day pouch test!!!

Brekkie- chocolate protein shake

Lunch- weightwatchers tomato soup

Dinner- weightwatchers tomato soup

Snacks water,water,water and a 100% orange delmonte ice lollie

Starting today gail, just planning ahead! My start weight is 13.6 due on today so timing not great!

Awwwww bless you. Its fab that you are planning ahead though "Good Girl". Ive started mine with a vile banana protein shake. I took it with my meds so all in all it wasnt to nice me brekie LOL
Starting today gail, just planning ahead! My start weight is 13.6 due on today so timing not great!

Good luck gail! Really weird its the first time since my op 9 months ago that i feel like i'm on a diet today and guess what it's only 10 o'clock and i'm hungry which i havent been for the past 9 months....talk about 'it's all in the head'!

Back