• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

9 Months post op, 10st8lbs (edited to include B4 & afters)

Ahhh thanks everyone your kind comments really do mean a lot to me!

Minxtress- my start weight was 17.2 and I'm 5'7.

I suppose I am a young mum :) my eldest is 15 and youngest 9, so in a way I've grown up with them, it's funny we were all looking at this thread together and they don't even remember me being "big" even though it was only a few years ago!

Again many many thanks to everyone who has replied and I really hope I've managed to answer any questions you've had either on here or by PM

Happy New Year all xx

Jut wanted to add my congratulations to everyone else's - you look truly stunning & the smile on your face says it all! Well done to you :)

You look so happy and healthy well done! Please can I ask a personal question... feel free to decline the answer. I have to say your boobs look great, still a good size are they all yours, I always find when I loose weight my voluptuous boobs turn into spaniels ears! What is your secret??

No I don't mind you asking.
I had implants in 2001 before I was big as I had always been unhappy with how little they were and how they looked so empty after breastfeeding.
I had those replaced last year and uplifted at the same time as one had ruptured.
The op was straightforward, recovery quick, scarring almost invisible now and I'm thrilled to bits with the results.
I love what miraculous surgeon has done and shall be using him for my tummy tuck whenever I have that.

I will start saving for a boob job. Got a feeling my F cup will become like empty bin liners lol

I'm already sporting the 'ears of a bassett hound' look!!! Hehe! :D

:cry: I want to look Like Laura!!!! :cry:

(But then I will need to go back in and have an age transplant too!!) :sigh:

Seriously, you look amazing Laura, well done! :D

You look brilliant, can't believe how much you've lost, Karen x

WOW you look stunning, what a great set of pics. very beautiful xxxxx

Back