• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

9 Months post op, 10st8lbs (edited to include B4 & afters)

wow my weight is the same as your starting weight so to me you are a real inspiration thanks for posting your pics you look amazing x

laura can i ask do you have excess skin as im wondering if im going to after my opp x

That is great hun you look FAB well done xx

Truly fabulous!!

A little yes but nothing to what I imagined and only in an area that's always covered up.
When I can I will have a TT but not purely to do with Bypass, also the fact I have some nasty scarring from an operation I had in my teens and from having 3 children.
Once I have that I will have my dream body hopefully.

Thanks everyone, you are so kind and I appreciate every single one of your comments!

aww thanks for the reply laura i have had 4 sections so my stomach hangs a little now so was wondering if it would look worse after opp x

It may well do but I'm sure you will be thrilled with your new lighter self and there is always a price to pay.
You are just up the road from me, I'm in Darlington, where are you having your op?

im having mine in sunderland were did you have yours?

Wow u have dun so well ;) well dun u look gawjus x

you look fantastic wow x

You have done so well and you are so beautiful!!! Well done on maintaining so well also. You have a cracking figure. You dont look like you were ever big!

Wow - you look absolutely fantastic and dont even look old enough to have three children!!

Il second and third all other comments you look naturally slim and don't look as if you will have any loose skin at all.
I can't see what your starting weight was on my iPhone but you look about the same Height as me so have inspired me even more.
Have a great new year!!

Back