• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

9 Months post op, 10st8lbs (edited to include B4 & afters)

wowww, u look lovely :D i hope mine goes as well as urs u look wonderful and look like a completly different person well done :D U SHOULD FEEL UP URSELF lol xxxx

Laura. said:
I'm an 8-10 now and was a 22 before, it took me 9 months to reach 10st and my weight now is stable at 9.4lbs which took 11 months, I've been this weight now for 9 months only fluctuating slightly but i do have to be careful now with my diet ect as I can eat more.
Thanks for recent comments people, I'm so glad I've had this done and can inspire others:) x

I relly cant believe it, you look amazing. Def an inspiration! I really want mine done asap!!!
Thanks for sharing! X

wow you look absolutely amazing

WOW WOW WOW! U look stunning!

You look seriously fab! Be v proud of what you have achieved, and make the most of your killer figure!!!!

Well done Laura.
Your smile says it all. What a fantastic transformation - you have every right to feel so proud of yourself. There is hope for me after all!!

Blimy! you look fabulous. Well done, I hope you enjoy every single minute of being the new you.
Thanks for the inspiration. I love before and after photos and I don't think that anybody on this site would think you were 'up yourself' you are deservedly proud of the way you look. Truly inspiring.
Lynne xx

Wow you have done so well you look fabulous xx I can only hope and pray I get results like that in 9 months. Did you or do you have any excess skin?

OMG you look fantastic!

you look stunning!! so pleased ive seen this as it makes me not doubt my up and coming op! im a bander not a bypasser though :) x x

OMG, absolutely amazing!!!!! I hope I am this lucky!!!! You should be very very proud.

2 and a half year update

Thank-you all so much, I've attatched some new pictures. I'm still maintaining but can fluctuate up and down by a couple of lbs between 9.4 and 9.10 depending on time of month and how well I've been eating.
I am pleased my pictures have helped people with their decisions, I maintain the fact that it's one of the best I've made in my life and I have no regrets whatsoever!
P100064120110625104209120-1.jpg

France2011691-1.jpg

newones079.jpg

wow...what more can i say... wow again xx

Back