• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 new housemates in bb tonight!!!

cherry

OOOOOO bet nicki graham is one of them!!!! and pete! and nadia!! xx im excited hahaha xx

ooh, i thought it was 3 going in, i probably heard it wrong, but its gonna put the cat amongst the pigeons aint it, should b fun. lol

i know i cant wait!!! mwhahahhahaha :)

keeley is definately not coming back, shes decided to go home to recuperate. shame, cos she livened it up a bit

do you think? i couldnt stand her!!! i think thats why she s gone home cos she d have gone if she was up tonight x

i didnt like her either, i think she was a right *****, but she still stirred things up and got themall going. mind u if she had have gone back in, theyd have been pussyfooting round her wouldnt they. that might be why she going home, i dont think she would handle that very well.

oh i didnt mind keeley..i didnt get her and steves friendship though, it was a bit weird.

i thought it was 3 tonight too...but coooool for 6. i do hope its the start of the old housemates coming in

me too!!! hmmm im sure it said 6!!! i mihgt be wrong tho.... xx

im actually a bit gutted because i was going to have an early night tonight as im up at 5am. but im going to HAVE to watch big brother

yep its the LAW emma x im so excited for you tomorrow x

yeah, good luck emma, see u on the other side of it all, and yes it is the law, u have to watch it, you probably wont sleep anyway, and you will be having a good sleep tomorrow, so dont worry. steve looked gutted when corin read the message from bb to say that keely wasnt coming back, he looked soooo dejected, bless him, but i honestly think if she hadnt have gone, he might have shown himself up over her, so maybe its a blessing in disguise.
good luck for tomorrow emma, hugs x

cheers guys.

im actually quite calm about it, i think my boyfriends sucked all the joy out of it by being a right old soft arse. hes hardly said 2 words all day! I even made his tea for him (steak, mash & sweetcorn) and in had a glass of water. im going to kick him in the balls if he doesnt cheer up by tomorrow morning! might be the last one i get in for a while if im sore post op haha

xx

oh the rotter emma, well dont let him ruin it for you huni, this is YOUR moment, and its gonna change your life for the better, it dosnt mean your gonna love him any less, though if he carries on like this, THAT might, he needs to wise up and be happy for you. enjoy bb tonight, and you never know, he might come round. hugs x
ps. if ive got it all wrong with the bf, i apologise.

oh the rotter emma, well dont let him ruin it for you huni, this is YOUR moment, and its gonna change your life for the better, it dosnt mean your gonna love him any less, though if he carries on like this, THAT might, he needs to wise up and be happy for you. enjoy bb tonight, and you never know, he might come round. hugs x
ps. if ive got it all wrong with the bf, i apologise.

you're probably right, i might tell him im going to leave him for a hunk when im skinny...that'll cheer him up no end ehehe.
my mum said the other day she can just see him in bella 'my girlfriend left me after losing half of her bodyweight with a gastric band Im still paying for'.
it had me in stitches for ages..i wonder if he'll see the funny side???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA emma that made me larf!!!!!!! ive said this to my hubba!! 'you d better watch out mr!! after my band and you paying for my (.)(.)ies you wont wanna mess with meee... hehehhehehe ( i very quickly had to say ooooo its a joke)

well emma, with an attitude like he's got, it would serve him right, you need his support at the moment, typical of some men though isnt it, but does he not realise that you need this, if only for your health, after all, if your healthier, then he will have you around for longer. some people are sooo selfish. my hubby whom im separated from, promised to come and look after me for the first week after my op, my daughters were gonna keep popping in during the day, and he was gonna come straight from work and stay with me. oh yeah he did that, but only after hed gone to the pub straight from work, and came here sozzled every night at about 11 o clock, fell straight to sleep, got up for work next morning, and he did that for the whole week. dont know what he understood about looking after me, lol. men!!!!!! keep your chin up, you'll be fine, after all we women are made of strong stuff. love n hugs x

you're probably right, i might tell him im going to leave him for a hunk when im skinny...that'll cheer him up no end ehehe.
my mum said the other day she can just see him in bella 'my girlfriend left me after losing half of her bodyweight with a gastric band Im still paying for'.
it had me in stitches for ages..i wonder if he'll see the funny side???
.....can just see him in bella 'my girlfriend left me after losing half of her bodyweight with a gastric band Im still paying for'.....

You poor love... although your quote made me laugh.... I sometimes think our men don't really want us to get smaller... because they know... that we... will... have wolf whistles again.... shorter skirts..... and they will have to treat us better... keep going girl and do it for you!!! xxx

Back