• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

finally booked my wrap here goes

vanessawhinn

Hi all my name is vanessa thought I better start one of theese as I booked my surgery today with secret surgery for my gastric wrap which is booked in for 26th june this year im so excited and nervous i will keep you all updated on my journy as it progresses.

One excited hot mamma to be xx

vickylou

Congrats and good luck xxx

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
woohoo good luck Vanessa :) and welcome xxx

claire-anna

It's a great feeling when it's all booked... Mine is 7 weeks away :) excited!! All the best x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
Woohoo!! Exciting!!! Good luck xxx

safc_chick

Can't wait to be skinny!
Congrats hope all goes well for you x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

Katbird

Exciting!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

shana

I had my wrap done by Dr Fried also, its normal to be nervous and i never slept a wink the nite b4 my op but the team at the clinic are great and i can honestly say that by the time i was on the operating table i was completely at ease :)

vanessawhinn

shana said:
I had my wrap done by Dr Fried also, its normal to be nervous and i never slept a wink the nite b4 my op but the team at the clinic are great and i can honestly say that by the time i was on the operating table i was completely at ease :)

Hi how much weight u lost shana are u in face book x

shana

I have lost 30lb since the 16th Jan, im not the fastest loser but have lost a steady amount every week without any stalls.

Yeah im on fb but dont want to give my full name on here as it appears on google searches, if u play some of the word games to get u to 50 posts i can pm it

vanessawhinn

Hi all not updated in a while I'm due to have my surgery in 4 weeks :S start pre op in less then 2 weeks :) il be updating once a week c