• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

finally booked my wrap here goes

good luck nearly there:D

Please note rule 21 of the forum rules

1. Absolutely no canvasing for members for Facebook Groups or any other groups on the internet.

Hi Vanessa,

Any update on how you're doing now and what your experience was like?

vanessawhinn said:
Hi everyone yes I'm fine not been on for a while I've lost 23 pounds in 4 weeks very happy

Well done :) keep it up x

Update my thread as not been on for some time
Here's my stats
Start weight 17.12.5
Week one -9 pounds pre op
Week 2 -2 pounds pre op
Week 3 -10.5 post op
Week4 -1
Week 5-3
Week6 stayed the same
Week7 -3
Week 8 -3 weight now 15 stone 9

Hi Vanessa congrats on your progress, you are doing so well. You must be so pleased with your progress. Keep us posted, am reading with great interest.

You've done so well Vanessa you must be chuffed :) I fly out in 2 weeks, can't wait!! Have you had any problems with pain or sickness? Can you give more detail of what your diet has been like?

Wobbletogo said:
You've done so well Vanessa you must be chuffed :) I fly out in 2 weeks, can't wait!! Have you had any problems with pain or sickness? Can you give more detail of what your diet has been like?

No pain At all only sickness I had was for the first few days after the op diet for the first week is liquids like orange apple juice water soups week 2 can add plain yogurt and sloppy mash blended food like mince and gravy week any thing really just blended down to baby food then after the 5th week I was eating solids I stay away from carbs I eat mainly protien such as chicken eggs tuna salmon veg and fruit good luck with ur op ul do fine zx

Start weight 17.12.5
Week one -9 pounds pre op
Week 2 -2 pounds pre op
Week 3 -10.5 post op
Week4 -1
Week 5-3
Week6 stayed the same
Week7 -3
Week 8 -3 weight now 15 stone 9
Week9 -2 weight 15 stone 7
Week10stayed the same
week11-2