• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

finally booked my wrap here goes

Hi Vanessa, i am having mine a week on Monday!!! I have sent you a friend request, would be great to share stories etc.
Will keep u fully posted x

terri.c said:
Hi Vanessa, i am having mine a week on Monday!!! I have sent you a friend request, would be great to share stories etc.
Will keep u fully posted x

Hey teri that would be fab I've only got this as a app on my phone do u have Facebook xxx

Who u having ur wrap wiv terri u done pre op xxx
BBC in Prague. Dont have to do a pre-op diet as they have said if i lose as much as a pound between now and surgery then i cant have it done as my BMI wont be high enough, hence this is the ONLY time in my life i am making sure i dont lose weight lol x

terri.c said:
BBC in Prague. Dont have to do a pre-op diet as they have said if i lose as much as a pound between now and surgery then i cant have it done as my BMI wont be high enough, hence this is the ONLY time in my life i am making sure i dont lose weight lol x

Really??? It's to shrink the liver the diet.. That's a little strange.. My bmi was 33.7 for my op started on 37.. I was assured that any weight I lost would assist with the surgery.... I would really question bbc this as if your liver is too big surely they will find it difficult to get to ur stomach? Good luck tho hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

claire-anna said:
Really??? It's to shrink the liver the diet.. That's a little strange.. My bmi was 33.7 for my op started on 37.. I was assured that any weight I lost would assist with the surgery.... I would really question bbc this as if your liver is too big surely they will find it difficult to get to ur stomach? Good luck tho hun xx

Hi Clare who did u go with I start my pre op diet next Monday in doing the weight watchers soup and mullet light diet :S x

vanessawhinn said:
Hi Clare who did u go with I start my pre op diet next Monday in doing the weight watchers soup and mullet light diet :S x

I went with cosmetic bliss, had a great time lol..
It was an emotional few days but I got through it... The pre op I just stuck to under 1000kcal tesco lighter choices sandwiches were my heros :) lost 11lbs!! Who u going with? X

claire-anna said:
I went with cosmetic bliss, had a great time lol..
It was an emotional few days but I got through it... The pre op I just stuck to under 1000kcal tesco lighter choices sandwiches were my heros :) lost 11lbs!! Who u going with? X

Angela secret surgery :) how much have u lost then huni I'm so excited xxx

vanessawhinn said:
Angela secret surgery :) how much have u lost then huni I'm so excited xxx

Good choice Hun.. I'll be using her for my plastics when the time is right :) I have removed scales from my house now lol... Up until Friday I lost 20lbs :) x

claire-anna said:
Good choice Hun.. I'll be using her for my plastics when the time is right :) I have removed scales from my house now lol... Up until Friday I lost 20lbs :) x

Yer she's had glowing reports add me on Facebook Clare Victoria gilchrist :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well today is the start of my pre op diet I weighed in this morning at 17 stone 12 and half pounds biggest I've ever been goes down from here first goal is 50 pounds :S herrree goes x

vanessawhinn said:
Ok so nearly through my first week of pre op diet can't wait till the 25th il be on my way woop

First week is tough.. It will fly by Hun.. And u will be a loser soon :) xx

Hi :) im on pre op 2 I fly out to Brussels 2 moz for my gastric sleeve on Monday.

Pre op does get easier tho I've got really ad breath :( I never thought I'd say this but I'm actually enjoying slim fast lol x

kirstyd said:
Hi :) im on pre op 2 I fly out to Brussels 2 moz for my gastric sleeve on Monday.

Pre op does get easier tho I've got really ad breath :( I never thought I'd say this but I'm actually enjoying slim fast lol x

Lol cool in doing weight watchers soup an muller lights :S good luck for Monday with ur sleeve really exciting isn't it xxx

Back