• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im new to this forum- bypass in 6 weeks

stefanie

Hi there my name is stefanie , I am 41 and am having a gastric bypass in 6 weeks after a wait of 9 months. Any advice would be gratefully received. I live in Twickenham .

hi,

im also due to have my bypass, the 30th march. just wanted to say hello. im having mine in sunderland. hope everything runs smoothly for you.xx

Welcome to the forum, you'll get loadds of support here, congratulations on getting a date for your operation, Karen x

Hi Stephanie and :welcome: to WLS, 6 weeks will fly by and you will be on the loosers bench with us :D Good Luck XX

A very warm welcome and we'll be polishing a spot just for you on the Losers Bench... take care and keep in touch.

Love and hugs xxx

A big welcome Stephanie !

Welcome to the site chuck x

Hi, welcome to the forum, there are lots or waiting, recent and old time by-passers here, have a good browse around and you will find a mine of information that you wouldn't get from the nhs, if you have any questions just ask and there are loads of great people waiting to give advice and support, good luck on your journey x

Hi Stephanie

Welcome and good luck with your operation xx

Nicky xx

Back