• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

8lbs in 7 days??? support needed...mini diary

well its now sunday...and things have been going ok...i have been drinking the hot water and lemon juice with a sweetex in and that has been a real help especially at work. i have kept up the walking, averaging 3 x 1 mile walks a day. i got weighed yesterday and was 270lbs...so 4lbs to go...think i might JUST make it...fingers, and everything else, crossed!!! last night at work tonight...starting to feel a bit weird about it all to be honest...cant really explain. x

Thinking of you chucks, not long now! x

:clap: huge huge well done to you :clap: you are doing so well and I really hope you are proud of yourself.

update...im down another lb...now 269...any ideas on how i can shift the final 3lbs in 48hrs??? what about cutting my shakes down from 3 to 2? dont worry about nutrients as i am taking my vitamins. i am walking as much as my knees will let me...so i cant really 'up' that much more (am doing 3 to 4 miles a day)...all ideas greatfully recieved x

The only thing I can think of is natural diuretics, like dandelion extract, dandelion leaf tea, nettle leaf tea, green tea, cranberry extract, and fennel. The best diuretic is water, so try to up your water intake to 3-4litres per day (spread over the day, do not consume a lot of water in a short time). Avoid salt and sugar, as they help retain water.

I doubt cutting down your shakes would work, as you risk going into starvation mode.

Only other thing I can think of is to go for a full body wrap just before you go to the hospital, as they are supposed to make you lose a few pounds but only until you start drinking fluids again!

its a bit late to organise the wrap as its now only about 36hrs til i leave the house! i will stick with my water! i think i will call the co-ordinator again and see what she says...if i carry on as i have been all week loosing a lb a day i should only be 1lb off target wed morn and if im weighed in only my hosp gown then i will prob be spot on as i usually weigh myself in trousers underwear tshirt and socks. x

I agree with shell, water is a great thing, I did LL as probarly many others have, I would say try upping the water and cutting other drinks out, cut anything sugary and salt out too.....

Green tea is supposed to be really good apparently it does wonders, can't say I ever liked it, but I am going to go back onto it!!!! and try and perserve....

Shell thanks for the tip on hot water and lemon juice, I used to drink that when i did WW years ago, it really helped me then...... so am goign to go back onto that too.....

Sounds like you are doing everything right. Best of luck hun.

:):):):):)

That's great your not far off target and if they weigh you early on in the day that will help....fingers crossed for you chick...xx

My fingers are crossed as well. Best of luck!

Everything crossed for you x

Good luck hun:D

Good luck for tomorrow, will be thinking of you. x

Back