• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A specila post for the Jewel in our Crown - The lovely BEV.

Sending sunshiny thoughts and lots of love for tomorrow Bev... xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hug99::flowers:

Good luck and big hugs! xx

Good luck Bev, hope all goes well and you're back on here soon.

Good luck Bev for tomorrow!

Wishing you a speedy recovery:hug99:

Only Bev could summon so many good luck threads, be nice if the mods could merge them. Even now Bev is thinking of someone else apart from herself.
All the very best Bev and Andrea

Done:)

All the very best our Bev, wishing you well and can't wait until you're back with us xxxxx

Good luck Bev, I am really excited for you. It will be a big welcome back to the losers bench.

Good Luck Bev......at last it's your turn will be thinking of you loads xxx

All the very best for tomorrow Bev, you've done brilliantly with your diabetes and your words are always comforting......can't wait to see u back after the op xxxxx

Sending lots of good vibes your way Bev. all the best for tomorrow xxxx

Thinking of you again throughout the day Bev, roll on tomorrow so you are done and dusted. I am a little bit envious in a nice way! I wish I was in the next bed being nervous with you and following you into the theatre.
God Bless Bev you deserve a smooth and rapid recovery.

Love and hugs

Lin xxxxx

Wishing you the very best of luck Bev. :hug99:

I know its all been said but I love seeing your name Bev because I know I'm going to read something full of encouragement, love and positivity.. I hope it all comes back to you ten fold.

xxx

Very best of luck for tomorrow and I look forward to hearing you are OK.
You should be very proud of all the thoughts that are being expressed for you - it shows you are a star!
Loads of love
jO XX

Just heard from Bev, she is ok...not too nervous and her drip for the Insulin is on so thats good. Nil by mouth from midnight and shes seeing Mr Ammori first thing so hopefully she might be one of the first ones down to theatre! Rebirth and Dawny have been to see her so she was really pleased about that :D Ill let you know if I hear anything else. XX

good luck sweetheart xxx

Lets have a positive thoughts think in at 9am for her, all those positive vibes heading her way would be great all at once

Back