• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A thread for any messages, updates,phonecalls, and texts from our lovely bev xxx

Aww thanks so much for these updates.....chuckled at the wind thing maybe
Bev could try to cough and break wind at the same time .....
Bless thinking of you Bev XX

What a great thread!! Thanks for keeping us updated.
Lots of love for our very special friend Bev. xxx

Lol Dawn, Im sure she will find a way of disguising the farting! Im going to try and get to the meeting on Wednesday....I feel like Ive not been to one for ages :D
Bev just text again and shes having her last supper.....tea and toast :D lol XX

dotty, have you met lisa, shes lovely, its good that shes so near bev, and will be there at visiting times, i think shes planning to go into salford, and to the lowry while shes here, (lisa, not bev, lol). hopefully ill get to meet you on weds if your going to the meeting, keep your fingers crossed for me.
bev was talking about all of you tonight, saying what a great bunch of ppl you all are, and how shes looking forward to meeting as many of you all as possible. shes looking forward to getting back posting. she isnt phased about her op, shes soooo calm its unreal. and she knows your all thinking of her.

oooh dotty if shes having her last supper now, this early, it could be shes going down first, if your going down a bit later, they feed you a bit later dont they. fingers crossed shes first on the list.

Aw shes lovely, still worrying about everyone else even while shes in hospital lol. I have met Lisa, she was at the meeting with Bev when I met her and she is lovely! Fingers crossed we can both get to this months meeting :D XX

Ah bless her. As she's diabetic chances are she will go first to theatre. Oh my word, I'd forgotten I was in with a snorer this week....bless her, it wasn't her fault but she had the whole ward awake most of the night.
I bet that used to be me before I had my cpap machine!
Sending more humoungous hugs to you Bev. Dawny, thanks so much for keeping us updated love.
Grace xxx

Hi all, this is such a great thread. I went to see Bev earlier after finding out which ward she was on from this thread. Bev is absolutely fantastic isn't she? She looked and smelt wonderful. I'll be praying that nothing stops her from having her op tomorrow. Her friend Lisa is also a very nice lady. I am so sorry I missed you Dawny, we had to go to pick up the girls from a birthday party. Still can't find my charger so I'll be popping on throughout the day tomorrow to hear how everything went.

love and hugs

Rebirthxx

just posted on bevs "coffee break" thread - i cant stop thinking of her! anyway i noticed bev is on 1100 reputation hits and you need 1150 for a silver star - i thought how much she would luv it if we got her that silver star for when she comes out of hossie - if any1 deserves it... Bev does! - 50 to go ppl get hittin her with reutation! lol

oh dear grace, so u didnt get much sleep then, its awful when someone snores that loud aint it even if they cant help it.
keeley managed to get one rep hit in for bev, but then went round repping others, now it wont let me rep at all, it says ive done to much repping in the last 24 hours and to try later, rotter. how many is she on now huni?

dotty, ill be trying my very best to get to the meeting huni, fingers crossed. hugs xx

shes on 1140 - another 40 to go! come on peeps - get repping her, lol xxxx

cheers dawny xxxxxx

Reactions: Bev
Morning heard from Bev very early this morning about 550 she's gowned and stockinged and waiting for mr ammori she's first on the list, good luck sweetpea xxxxxx

she didnt give a time eaxactly just that she s first on list, i would say the op should be well under way hey wouldnt you?... im very excited for her xxx

Reactions: Bev
I got the same text I think lol....I was first on the list and I was down there about now I think :D We are like a load of expectant mothers! ;) X X

Back