• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A thread for any messages, updates,phonecalls, and texts from our lovely bev xxx

arghhhh dotts sniiiiiff, how luffly of her xxx

I know lol....shes such a softy! Shes given me instructions about what I have to do and who I have to look after....Ive got to text her soon and tell her who went in Dancing on Ice! Whats she like :D XX

Thanks for this thread, been thinking about her non stop too. Love and respect her so much, please pass on some Cornish huggles for her xxxxx

Thank you very much for any updates/progress u have been giving us all - Sending Bev lots of fairy dust for tomorrow xx

fairy.gif

Considering most of us have never met her she has touched all our hearts.

She is such a brave lady and I am SO thrilled that she has a bed and is on her way.

Thanks Kelly for starting this - will someone post on Facebook as well - so if we miss this thread we can be sure of news somewhere - and it would be awful if this site crashed and we didn't know she was OK and on the losers bench.

Send her my love and give her a hug and a peck on the cheek from me

And thank you to those who are able to visit her

xxxxx

I've not been part of this community for long but I have read a lot of the older posts and it seems to me that Bev is consistently honest and super-supportive to everyone. It proves what a lovely person she is that so many of us are concerned that it all goes great for her and most of us have never even met her !!
Bev..... I hope you realise what a profound effect you have had on everyone.
Super gentle hugs (don't want to hurt your tummy) from the wilds of Norfolk.

Angela xx

Aww whats Bev like ..worrying about us...
she worrying about us who are all worrying about her..lol
we are a funny bunch....!
fingers crossed she is first in tomorrow...thanks for the updates jacqui xx

Latest update from bev ~ just on ecg, had loads of bloods taken and drips 4 various things, im calm and relaxed doing my best,give my love 2 all on the forum ive missed you all, love you angel and take good care xxx

bless her, oooo im getting all teary again xx

Awww can someone send my love to bev plz, not been on here for ages but so pleased I have to wish bev well :) xx

ive been keeping intouch through txt too - she has been my rock these last few months and ive never met her - i cant wait to giv her a big squeeze in july, shel be all thin by then.... wishing you well through this op bev you deserve it hun, hope youve got the comfiest bed and they are treating you like a queen! luv ya loads... keeley xxxxxxxx

hahahhaha off bev....

ward full, some very poorly, 7 beds, only me bariatric!! there ll only be me with wind i was hoping i could blame it on someone else. haha xxx

been to see bev tonight, she is fine, she sends her love to everyone, no exeptions. we left just as they were about to set her drips up. it was fantastic seeing her in the flesh, shes just as i imagined. she is going down to theatre in the morning, but we dont know whether she is first on the list or not. lol shes just texted me, the ward is full, and shes the only bariatric, so she will be the only one with wind. lol, i told her to give the girl in the next bed funny looks when shes passed some.

LOlL..bless her....maybe there will be a snorer that will take the pressure of the wind problem lol
everyone hates the snorer(which is usualy me !!!)

Lol...what is she like! Im sure she will find someone to blame it on......I did ;)
She just text me again and told me youd been Dawn, and Pearline and she was really pleased. Im going on Tuesday so she will have company, plus her friend is there so she wont be lonely :D XX

200536.jpg

A poem for BEV who has the biggest heart of gold.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]

Heart of joy and heart of sorrow
Heart with hope for each tomorrow
Heart of brilliance; heart of worth
A gift given to the earth
Heart of virtue; heart of peace
Heart whose candor shall not cease
Heart, forever blessed with love
Given by the Lord above.

Heart of sweetness; heart of joy
Heart so timid; heart so coy
Heart of silence; heart of laughter
For this day and each one after
Heart of thunder; heart of fire
Heart bound by lifelong desire
Heart, joined with a caring soul
Faithful to each chosen goal.

Heart of wonder; heart of gold
Heart with beauty, still untold
Heart of pride and heart of pain
Come sunshine or come the rain
Heart of wisdom; heart of youth
Heart filled with a lasting truth
Heart whose strength has opened doors
I am glad this heart is yours.

[/FONT]​

bevs heart..... big , bold and beutifull!
heart_of_gold.jpg

wow thats impressive keeley, and the poem is lovely huni.
dotty, i was so looking forward to meeting you and pearline tonight, i missed pearline by a short while, we got there for visiting at 6.30 and pearline had nipped in just before for a few mins, cos she had to go somewhere. so i missed both of you. im hoping i might be ab le to go to the meeting on weds night, my daughter might be able to take me, ill know on the day. she said in a txt earlier, that if she needs to rip off, she will do. lol

Back