• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A thread for any messages, updates,phonecalls, and texts from our lovely bev xxx

im sure she will john, although at the moment, shes having a lot of back pain, so i hope that settles down overnight, she has a long way to travel.

MINI

ive just remembered, bev asked me to say a big thank you to mini, for starting this site. she is so grateful for it. mini, i hope you read this huni. hugs xx
ps, if anyone sees it before mini does, can you point her in the right direction. xxx

Bless her she is doing so well and I cant believe she may be home tomorrow! Well done Bev - Thanks DOTTY for the update xxxxxx

I've just managed to get on here after a busy day. It's so good to hear our Bev is doing ok and hoping to be home tomorrow. I'm sure she'll be able to rest so much better in her own home and her own bed.

Dotty, thanks so much for the update. And for delivering all our love and hugs to Bev!

Bev, when you read this you will be safely home and recuperating. I just want you to know how very much I love you, even though we haven't met yet. MY prayer candles are lit for you today my darling!

Much love and snuggles

Grace xxx

Last edited:
John she will remember about the pillow as we talked about that today :D I told her thats what I had done and she should too as its a long drive and she said she would! XX

So ture Andrea.....theres no place like home! She is probably waiting for the go ahead from the doc as we speak :D XX

Just had a text off Bev saying:
Just done a bit of walking got the district nurse coming in.
Have a damn chest infection.
Tum feeling sore. Just sipping water.

So glad to hear you are ok and home, hope the back pain and chest infection clears off....... take care hugs n love xx

Such a shame, anaestetics can cause chest infections if you have a weakness! Hopefully being at home warm and comfortable she will be able to fight it off (HUG) to Bev XX

Thanks for updates. Bev text b4 and she said she was on her way home and she had her pillow :) Hopefully r lovely Bev with recover quickly and that chest infection jogs on xxx

Oh Bev glad you are coming home hunny,keep warm and shift that chest infection quickly so you are breathing ok.Hope the tummy pain is not too bad.Sleep well.Maz x

ah bev - hope ur chest infection clears up soon. Glad u r out of hospital now. xx

So glad to hear that everything is getting better for Bev. I just what to comment how wonderful it is to find that the forum is so supportive and caring towards its members. Makes a hard process so much easier to bare. Lots of Love Bev cant wait to hear from you again xx

Back