• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A thread for any messages, updates,phonecalls, and texts from our lovely bev xxx

just rang again, she isnt on the ward yet, but theyre expecting her back very shortly, it has been pain issues, our poor likkle bev, i hope they get her sorted out soon, i cant bear to think of her being distressed

im only cream crackered cos ive been out today, and it takes it out of me, but i couldnt settle to relax properly until i know that bev is settled. it dosnt take much to knacker me out lol

Oh bless her. I'm praying she begins to feel better very soon. She just needs lots of rest and sleep in a nice comfy bed.

Oh poor Bev I hope shes not suffering.....I just want to hear shes back on the ward! I hope we hear before I go out as I wont be able to concentrate XX

Dawny, thanks so much for all the updates and Keeley, great idea to get Bev her silver star.

Hope all our good wishes speed Bevs recovery - she'll be home and online with us soon.

HOORAY

SHES BACK ON THE WARD.

shes tired but ok, and another of her sisters is with her at the moment, so we can all breathe a sigh of relief.

OMG....Im so relieved! Thanks so much Dawn :D We can relax now and stop pacing up and down, or rolling in my case lol.....I can go to the cinema and actually watch the film too :D XX

forgot to say, i asked them to pass on a message that 'the family' send their love.

I KOVE YOU BEV we have never met but you are allways in my thoughts, you have been there for me, and i wish you all the best. Get well soon we miss you. xxxxx

And relax.....omg what a day.Bev seems to of been off ward all day.Hope she sleeps and wakes painfree ready for her new life.Did her hubby not go with her?Maz x

Ive got really emotional :eek: I was starting to worry about her so much and Im so relieved....it reminded me of when Grace was rushed to hospital and we were all so worried about her (HUGS) to everyone and especially you Dawn for keeping us all in the loop....I will be sure to pass everyones hugs and kisses onto her tomorrow when I see her :D XX

Oh wonderful news!!!! Yay .... So glad Bev is back on the ward and I hope she starts to feel more comfy as soooooon as possible!
Thankyou so much dawny! You deserve a little nap I think xxxx

Hubby stayed home to mind the babies :D Her best friend is with her though and shes staying in a B & B close by..... she is lovely and she comes to the meetings with her too. XX

its weird wendy, cos as soon as i walked onto the ward last night, we instantly knew each other, and just had a great big hug, no one would have guessed that it was the first time we had set eyes on each other, we even had our picture taken together lol, shes got her camera with her lol

Yay ! Am so relieved. Hope she has a good night and a pain-free recovery. xxxxxxxx

Back