• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A thread for any messages, updates,phonecalls, and texts from our lovely bev xxx

Goodness me - I go to work, and am thinking of Bev constantly; hoping all has gone to plan. Then I come on here and you`ve been having a `Bev` party in my absence!

Thanks so much Dawny and Jacqui for keeping us all informed about our lovely friend, I am now glued to to my laptop.....waiting in anticipation........come on Bev - we all love you hun x

Love Kat xx

have just rang ward again, she still isnt back, but is ok, shes just a little uncomfortable at the moment, so theyre trying to get her pain under control, the nurse said it shouldnt be too much longer though.

awwwwwwwww well done sweetie, xxx

Thanks Dawn!

Oh bless her. Thanks so much for keeping us informed Dawny. You're doing a sterling job!

thanks dawny for calling the hospital and letting us know what bevs up to..
I really appreciate it...

I am also giggling at the " sister dawny and her family". bit..I bet Bev has a chuckle at that ...

lol lisa, well i had to say her sister dawn, so that she would know which family it was that were sending their love, lol.

Thanks Dawn - hope she is back on the ward and recovering soon. She seems to have had a bit of a day of it - first on the list and still in recovery. Glad you are updating or I would have been quite concerned. xx

Aww poor Bev, Im so glad shes all done and I hope they get her pain sorted soon :D Thanks Dawn XX

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Dotty, don't call her poor Bev!

That's what we call my sister-in-law, because her no-good excuse for a husband (my brother-in-law) makes out that she's put on! So he always says PoorBev! You know....poor Bev this, poor Bev that.....

So now it's an in-joke with my family - like 'PoorBev rang' etc!

The only one who puts on 'PoorBev' is her daft as a brush husband! LOL!

im just so glad to be doing something constructive, i think id be going out of my mind otherwise, its horrible waiting for new aint it, ill just be so happy when i can report, that she ok, and settled on the ward. hopefully it wont be long, im gonna ring in a bout half an hour, round a bout 4.45, watch this space

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Dotty, don't call her poor Bev!

That's what we call my sister-in-law, because her no-good excuse for a husband (my brother-in-law) makes out that she's put on! So he always says PoorBev! You know....poor Bev this, poor Bev that.....

So now it's an in-joke with my family - like 'PoorBev rang' etc!

The only one who puts on 'PoorBev' is her daft as a brush husband! LOL!

:8855::8855:

I'm on the watching seat...it's cosy ain't it!

lol grace.
im so tired, i think when i find out our bev is on the ward im gonna lie down and have a nap, thats after ive reported back to everyone, i wouldnt be that cruel lol

lol grace.
im so tired, i think when i find out our bev is on the ward im gonna lie down and have a nap, thats after ive reported back to everyone, i wouldnt be that cruel lol

Don't blame you honey. I'm on enforced rest because the dragon aka hubby won't let me do anything! He's a tad over-protective!:eek::):p

Back