• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A time for reflection and moving forwards...

cazbandy

Bring on the Trumpets!
Hello all,

At this time of year, I always start to reflect and look at things more clearly and then try to work a way forward.

I have been saddened and upset by some of my fellow banders trials and traumas.

So...to all of you who have had a rough time...

Please, do not be angry with yourselves.

For some of us this is going to be a long rocky road, full of high mountain passes and treacherous ledges. We may stumble, we may need to pause to take stock but what is most important is that no matter what obstacles we face, we must keep ourselves going.

But we are not alone...we do not have to struggle forwards alone. We have each other, we have this forum and believe me when I say that in every one of us is the inner strength to achieve our dreams.

If you feel you are faltering, come on here and talk about it, someone will be here to lend you a shoulder, they may not have the answers but they will know what you are feeling and be able to give you the strength to move forwards again.

And another thing, this is not a race, this is not a competition, we all go at our own pace, we are all on our own journeys and we will all arrive at our chosen destinations.

Turn your sadness and anger into actions, sit back for a while and take stock of what is going on. We can all get it wrong sometimes we just have to accept that and move forward. Don't let impatience win, there is no harm in being the tortoise :)

And lastly, and most importantly....

Be kind to yourself, love the person you are now, with all your faults and imperfections.

You are you and believe it or not you - unique, beautiful, wonderful and special.

Keep the faith....

Lovely post Caz xxx

A terrific post Caz.... I couldn't agree more 'Believe in Yourself'... we can make great things happen.

Love and hugs everyone xxx

That was such a lovely post and your so right hun, xx

Very well said Caz, every journey is different just like every person is....it doesnt make a difference if its a bypass or a band no two journeys will be alike. Just be good to yourself and do the best you can :D XX

great post Cazbandy. nd whatever surgery people have had, I'm here to encourage, cheer, commiserate and generally do what's needed.......all the way! Big hugs to you.....and to ALL my WLS family. xxxx

Back