• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ADMISSION TIME?????

fizzwoods

NEED TO LOSE!
Well, I got my admissions letter on Friday saying that I had been allocated a bed and a slot with the consultant on the 30th January, but I only had to be there for 12.30pm???:confused::confused:

I a little worried really as I expected to be in first thing. My main worry is that there will not be enough time and won't get my op!!!!!

Has anyone else had a late 'check in' time???

I was told to be there for 9am then I didnt have my op till half past 4 dont worry hun maybe they want you in then but you might have it first thing the next morning. Try not to worry too much hope everything goes well xx

Why don't you give the admissions people a ring to clarify hun , then you'll set your mind at rest x

I was asked to be there for 7am went to theatre at 1030am. I wouldn't worry about it too much they probably don't want you going in too early as you'll have to wait longer if your on the afternoon list.

Well Hun it's all official now :) you have your date and time etc. I wouldn't worry about the time though as you're probably on the later list which will save you waiting around on a ward.
I can't wait for my surgeon appt on weds. What am I likely to expect? I'm taking my mum with me for support.
Best wishes
Lesley

Well Hun it's all official now :) you have your date and time etc. I wouldn't worry about the time though as you're probably on the later list which will save you waiting around on a ward.
I can't wait for my surgeon appt on weds. What am I likely to expect? I'm taking my mum with me for support.
Best wishes
Lesley

Every hospital is different. What hospital are you under? I'm at the Spire Manchester.
xxx

fizzwoods said:
Well, I got my admissions letter on Friday saying that I had been allocated a bed and a slot with the consultant on the 30th January, but I only had to be there for 12.30pm???:confused::confused:

I a little worried really as I expected to be in first thing. My main worry is that there will not be enough time and won't get my op!!!!!

Has anyone else had a late 'check in' time???

Hi I went in. At 15.30 and went to theatre at 17.00. They just don't like people waiting around more than necessary good look for the 30 th! Am xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I check in at 6 pm on the 27th and my surgery is on the 29th though I think may have alot to do with my insulin dependant diabetes wouldn't worry too much if you have your date you will get your surgery might be they want to prepare you for next day ie laxatives (have told me they are giving me)

hi fizzwood
congratulations and best whishes for the 30thjan
at least you know now.
as said befor maybee you are on the afternoon slot,
or even the morning after,
so happy for you.

Back