• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

After giving myself a proper telling off its back on track!

Day 201(day 4 of LSD)
Brunch-4x crisp bread with 2x boiled eggs 3x cherry tomatoes chopped coffee milk 1/2 spoon of sugar*
D- portion of cod loin with mash and 3x table spoons of broccoli and carrots N.A.S blackcurrant to drink
Snacks 2x bananas
feeling happy and content with myself and with the food choices I have made ....apart from the 1/s spoon of sugar! have no sweeteners in and hate the taste of coffee /tea without it so will have to buy some in the morning because up till then no sugar ,at least not the real type (I use half spoon sugar )has pasted my lips in a very very long time
can anyone recommend a "good " sweetener" that I can get ?
another thing I know that the LSD is not about weight lose as such more about reducing the size of the liver but does losing some weight mean that the liver has got smaller ?
back to the tv thanks for reading x

Day 201(day 4 of LSD)
another thing I know that the LSD is not about weight lose as such more about reducing the size of the liver but does losing some weight mean that the liver has got smaller ?

I use canderel yellow one. It seemes to taste the best for me in hot drinks.

Just weighted myself gone from 324lb to 320 lbs!
On the 15 aug weighted at homerton hospital came in at 324lb
May not sound loads not quite sure what that is but im happy so despite not feeling hungry on day 4 of my LSD I feel great hope that means im doing something right!
More later just had to share
Well done -you are doing really well - it won't be long now x

Day 201(day 4 of LSD)
Brunch-4x crisp bread with 2x boiled eggs 3x cherry tomatoes chopped coffee milk 1/2 spoon of sugar*
D- portion of cod loin with mash and 3x table spoons of broccoli and carrots N.A.S blackcurrant to drink
Snacks 2x bananas
feeling happy and content with myself and with the food choices I have made ....apart from the 1/s spoon of sugar! have no sweeteners in and hate the taste of coffee /tea without it so will have to buy some in the morning because up till then no sugar ,at least not the real type (I use half spoon sugar )has pasted my lips in a very very long time

Personally I would learn to prefer to do with out sugar as I hate sweeteners so therefore can't recommend any for you. Anyhow I wouldn't even take the chance of taking sugar just in case there was any would be consequences from it ;)
I don't think losing weight necessarily means the liver will shrink all I know is that even after having the gastric balloon with over an 8 stone loss I still had to do a pre op LSD diet. I can't remember the theory behind it but think it has something to do with the glycogen levels in the liver that gets reduced due to the high protein/low fat/low carb LSD diet we are given. It's the glycogen that makes the liver large I think... Don't quote me though xx

Personally I would learn to prefer to do with out sugar as I hate sweeteners so therefore can't recommend any for you. Anyhow I wouldn't even take the chance of taking sugar just in case there was any would be consequences from it ;) xx

My diet sheet clearly states 'no sugar, use sweetener if needed'

I hate sweeteners too.. But i hate coffee unsweetened even more! Thats the only place i use sweetener.. So i thought a bit now and then will not kill me. And i cant taste canderel yellow in my coffee at all. Well other than it being sweeter just like with sugar..

My diet sheet clearly states 'no sugar, use sweetener if needed'

I hate sweeteners too.. But i hate coffee unsweetened even more! Thats the only place i use sweetener.. So i thought a bit now and then will not kill me. And i cant taste canderel yellow in my coffee at all. Well other than it being sweeter just like with sugar..

Sugar is CARBS.. all of it & if your diet sheet says no sugar it means NO SUGAR! Do you really want to risk a surgeon opening you up looking then just closing up again because you didn't follow the rules..it has happened before hun so me personally I wouldn't even take the risk. I used to be a 5 spoonfuls in my coffee in my early youth but weaned myself off slowly but unfortunately you don't have that option here it's sweetners or go cold turkey I'm afraid even honey is out.

Sugar is CARBS.. all of it & if your diet sheet says no sugar it means NO SUGAR! Do you really want to risk a surgeon opening you up looking then just closing up again because you didn't follow the rules..it has happened before hun so me personally I wouldn't even take the risk. I used to be a 5 spoonfuls in my coffee in my early youth but weaned myself off slowly but unfortunately you don't have that option here it's sweetners or go cold turkey I'm afraid even honey is out.

Oh, frankie, you must have missunderstood me :) i am NOT using sugar.. I Use sweetener (canderel yellow) if i want a coffee (and have been doing so for quiet a bit now as i am diabetic). I dont put anything in tea at all. I am following the diet sheet to a letter!!!

For example i am allowed a pot of low fat low sugar yoghurt (up to 10g of sugar in 100g). And the only one i like has 10.2g in 100.. So i am not having it! :) so i wouldnt even dare to use sugar in a hot drink!! :)

Thank you for your concern though ;) i appreciate you worrying about me not following the rules :)

Sorry hun I did :eek: .. Got a low b12 addled brain at the moment .. Injection tomorrow thank god.

I have recently got some sweetener called truvia which is made with stevia leaves so it's natural rather than crazy chemicals, I've used it in making my own protein bars, homemade iced tea and hot drinks, it tastes and looks like the real deal!

Dont worry! You probably thought what a stupid wimp i was! ;)

Would never think that hun this is flipping hard thing we are doing and there is nothing wimpy about it :) xx

Day 202(day 5 of LSD)
Brunch- 4x cracker bread 2x boiled eggs 3x cherry tomatoes N.A.S black current squash
D- 100g of chicken 2x spoons of rice 3x spoons of veg(1 baby broccoli head 2 pieces of cauliflower) N.A.S quash
Snack- 1x banana 1x coffee milk with sweetener(!)
think im getting the hand of this diet lark keep reading labels on food weighting stuff using the same spoon to weight everything its will soon be a way of life I think
I got myself some Truvia sweeteners in loose and in pill version and have to say after in the pass trying others in the pass this one is quite nice, doesnt taste fake like some others and doesn't do that "foamy" bit that others do
the only thing I get is head hunger but we all get that
anyway off now see you all later

You are doing really well - keep it up. The head hunger will fade xx

Day 203 (day 6 of LSD)
Brunch- 4x crackerbread 2x boiled eggs 4x cherry tomatoes coffee milk 1/3 spoon of stevia
D- 1x minted lamb kebab on a stick (85 g) 2x spoons of rice 3x cherry tomatoes N.A.S fruit quash
Snacks- 3x bananas
I know ....it should have been 2x bananas but when I was chomping on the 3rd I realised I was in fact eating my 3rd its my first slip up since staring this LSD and I did feel bad ....but im not going to kick myself in the head over it its early days in this I still have 24 days to go so im sure I will be ok just count my bananas before eating them!
today was the first day I kind of felt hunger but then I hadn't eaten since breakfast and ate very late ,later than I normally do (gone 8 pm) so maybe that's why I ate th 3rd banana ...who knows
something for me to think about

Last edited:
thanks weight loss dreamer

Day 204(day 7 LSD)
Brunch- 4x cracker bread 2x boiled egg 3x cherry tomatoes coffee milk 1x sweetener
D- portion of cod loin 2x spoons of rice N.A.S fruit barley squash 1x corn on the cob
snack-1x banana
doing better now than I was earlier today but after giving myself a good talking to I came out the other side
its surprising how much more im thinking about food it seems to be everywhere I go and on everything I see on tv just watched the great british bake off and nearly wanted to lick the screen!

LOL los i watched bake off too OMG i would give anything to have a taster lol i remember when i was on LRD the adverts were nothing but food, funny how you notice it more lol Stay strong hunni x x x xx doing grand

Quick log in
gone from 317 to....315! so have lost 6k(is that right?) since starting the LSD on the 21 !
woo hooo im soo excited and I just cant hide it !!!!!
more laters

Back