• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

After giving myself a proper telling off its back on track!

! lost 4k before and another 2 k now making it 6 k in total because I was 321 when at the hospital on the 15th Aug

Day 205(day 8 LSD)
B- 2x ham slices 2x chees slices 4x cracker bread coffee milk 1/3 spoon of stevia
L-1x ham and cheese toastie with home made salad N.A.S squash
D- 3x spoons of cooked pasta 2x spoons of pasta sauce salad N.A.S squash
Snacks- 2x bananas
feeling great enjoying this diet once you get your head around weighting food/portion sizes your not left feeling hungry at all ,head hunger well that's another thing right now I could murder a bag of crisps or a handful of chip shop chips ! I have 21 days to go on this hope it carrys on this way
going back to work I thought could be hard but if I stick to a sandwich or a salad (out most days with service users )I should be ok
ps I posted earlier that I have lost 6k in total so far while doing this LSD am I right in thinking that when turned into lbs its 13lbs? making it nearly a stone?? how many lbs in a stone ?
please someone tell me im right if im wrong then im still happy either way

14lbs in a stone and you have less than one pound to hit that!! Well done :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Day 206(day9 Lsd)
Brunch- 4× cracker bread 2x sliced ham 3x cherry tomotoes milky coffee 1/3 spoon of sweetener
D- 2× spoons of cooked pasta 3x spoons of pasta sauce 1x portion of cheese (size of match box ) N.A.S fruit squash
Snacks- 2× bananas 2x cracker bread 2x sliced cheese
first time I really was hungry. .....and gave into head hunger I do regret it and wish I could take it back but I cant
I feel like its 1 step forward and 2 going back
must try harder

Last edited:
Good luck for tomorrow!! Hope you dont feel too hungry and will find tomorrow easier!

It must be the moon or something.. I felt a lot more hungry today too.. But just kept drinking water (hence my 3,75l of water intake today) and had some sugarfree jelly now and then between the meals to keep me going!

Don't give in to it Los your strong lady let the amazing 13lb loss inspire you to carry you thru :) x x x hope tomorrow easier for you both :) Dont give in to temptation, its not worth the risk x x x

Head hunger is hard - don't dwell on this - you are doing really well and tomorrow is another day. It helps to put some strategies in place for when it strikes - e.g read this forum, make a telephone call, or my personal favourite - put your favourite record on and dance :) xx

weighted myself.....no lose but also no gain
head hunger not bad keeping myself busy and drinking whenever I do get a pang which is turning me into a human water fountain !
more later

Day 207(day 10 of LSD)
B- 1x ham warburton thins 1/2 glass of N.A.S fruit barley squash
L- 2x boiled eggs 4x cracker bread 3x cherry tomatoes milky coffee 1/2 spoon of stevia
D- smoked haddock plain rice 4x cherry tomatoes piece of cucumber N.A.S fruit barley squash
Snacks- 2x bananas
feel good and no head hunger today so that has to be a good thing
I have decided to take it also in blocks of time i.e once I have eaten try and occupy myself with things to do its when I am bored/tired /not been mindful that the head hunger kicks in ,but it will/should get better once im back at work and in a routine
getting myself ready to tell my family planning on having them round after the 7th (when my sister comes back, she is the only family member who knows)thinking of having afternoon tea thing and telling them all in one go, answering any questions tell them the whole thing
I cant wait to tell them plus it means fingers crossed its only a matter of days away by the time I do my big reveal !

You are doing so well matey! Keep chugging away at it. xxx

Day 208(day 11 of LSD)
Brunch- 2× biled eggs 4x cracker bread 3x cherry tomatoes coffee milk 1/2 spoon of stevia 1x glass of NAS fruit barley
D- 120g x chicken plain chicken strips 3x spoons of mash 1x corn on the cob nas fruit barley
Snack- 2× bananas

good day kept myself busy getting myself ready to go back to work(boo hoo) to keep myself focused on eating right ive decided to boil some eggs and leave them in the fridge , lay out my breakfast stuff before I go to bed so this way I at least start the day of right and have my evening meal sorted so when I get in all I need to do is put it together and in the oven shouldn't take more than 30 mins to warm up
only 19 days to go......can you tell im on a count down!

Back