• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

After giving myself a proper telling off its back on track!

You are doing well and these are really good strategies you are putting in place. It might also be worth putting together an 'emergency' pack in case you get held up at work x

doing fantastic hunni......... gl back at work tomorrow......... sounds like your sorted :) As Chrisy says maybe have something on standby just in case........ funny how when our day goes haywire how we turn to food....... x x x x

your right re food
food doesn't answer back
is always there for you
in good times /and bad
and sometimes feel like an inner warm hug!
anyway off to work I go.....more later

So true - have a good day x

Day 209(day 11of LSD)
B- 2x boiled eggs 4x cracker bread coffee milk 1/2 spoon of stevia
L- children`s portion of chessey pasta with broccoli (in weather spoons pub)coffee milk 1x sweetener
D- portion of cod loin with 3x spoons of mash N.A.S grapefruit barley squash
Snacks - 2x bananas
day was ok but did have a mild headache all day then realised that I have only had 1 drink while at work (lunch time)and nothing till I got home not a good thing to do I did think I was hungry but did recognise it was more a need to drink so have made up for it now i`m back at home
had a think about the "emergency kit "if something goes a bit tom bits at work so I will be taking in some porridge pots just need to use water and all should be good I know I`m only allowed a few mouthfuls so it should be ok as a stand by thanks for the idea!
17 days to go !!!!!!!!!

thank you,i like sharing my steps its more to keep me on track and have a daily review of my good days and bad days
I didn't even dream I would go on for long as I have but its now become a habit im sure I will input less as time goes by but right now its one of many tools I find that work for me
more later

Day 210(day 12 LSD)
B-4x cracker bread 2x boiled eggs coffee milk 1/2 spoon of stevia
L- 4x cracker bread 2x cheese slices nas black current squash
D- 1x ham wrap with salad on side nas fruit barley
Snacks- 2x bananas 2x cracker bread 2x sliced cheese
felt a little hunger so just had those last 2x cracker bread before I go to bed
today was ok apart from the last snack
its like I try so hard then at the last hurdle I let myself down,i am really trying I just keep letting myself down
must try harder
tomorrow is another day on the LSD !

Day 210(day 12 LSD) B-4x cracker bread 2x boiled eggs coffee milk 1/2 spoon of stevia L- 4x cracker bread 2x cheese slices nas black current squash D- 1x ham wrap with salad on side nas fruit barley Snacks- 2x bananas 2x cracker bread 2x sliced cheese felt a little hunger so just had those last 2x cracker bread before I go to bed today was ok apart from the last snack its like I try so hard then at the last hurdle I let myself down,i am really trying I just keep letting myself down must try harder tomorrow is another day on the LSD !

It will get easier the nearer you get to your op xx

You are dong really well - those 2 cracker bread could have been so much worse - so think about what you might have had if you hadn't kept yourself on track. xx

day 211(day 13 of LSD)
B-2X boiled eggs 4x cracker bread coffee milk 1/2 spoon of stevia
L- 1x home made chicken wrap with salad N.A.S fruit barley squash
D- 2x spoon of pasta 2x spoon of pasta sauce sprinkle of cheese N.A.S fruit barley
Snacks- 2x bananas
good day don't feel hunger at all and drinking plenty
Went to Barts hospital today for a check up and the team there are very happy with my progress and with all the work I am doing towards making a better me they kept telling me not to focus to much on the weight lose while doing the LSD as its not about the weight lose (I know that)because I talked about been worried I have not lose any more since I last weighted myself but when they looked back in my files it turns out from last july to this week ive lost 45lbs in weight!
so I am happy with that, of course I would like to lose some more between now and my WLS but as long as my liver is getting smaller I will now no longer care as much.it was great to hear that been said
over all a good day
ps have decided to tell the rest of my family after my last visit at homerton on the 8th so from 10th onwards the family will be in the picture as well
I cant wait to tell them
night all

45lb?! That's amazing!! Well done - your diary is a testament to how well you are doing - your attitude is going to make you so successful post-op! You're such an inspiration for me to keep going 11 months post-op!

day 211(day 13 of LSD)
B-2X boiled eggs 4x cracker bread coffee milk 1/2 spoon of stevia
L- 1x home made chicken wrap with salad N.A.S fruit barley squash
D- 2x spoon of pasta 2x spoon of pasta sauce sprinkle of cheese N.A.S fruit barley
Snacks- 2x bananas
good day don't feel hunger at all and drinking plenty
Went to Barts hospital today for a check up and the team there are very happy with my progress and with all the work I am doing towards making a better me they kept telling me not to focus to much on the weight lose while doing the LSD as its not about the weight lose (I know that)because I talked about been worried I have not lose any more since I last weighted myself but when they looked back in my files it turns out from last july to this week ive lost 45lbs in weight!
so I am happy with that, of course I would like to lose some more between now and my WLS but as long as my liver is getting smaller I will now no longer care as much.it was great to hear that been said
over all a good day
ps have decided to tell the rest of my family after my last visit at homerton on the 8th so from 10th onwards the family will be in the picture as well
I cant wait to tell them
night all
You are doing brilliantly well. I know the LRD is not about weight loss - but it is still good to know the numbers are going down x

You should be really proud of that 45lb when I went in for my op at spire you wouldn't believe it they said some ppl come in heavier for their ops than they were at pre assessment! You've worked so hard and deserve it 100% x

Day 112(day 14 of LSD)
B-2X boiled eggs 4x cracker bread 3x cherry tomatoes coffee milk 1/2 spoon of stevia
L- 2x cheese and bread crumb stuffed mushrooms large glass of water
D- 3x spoons of rice 1x minted lamb kebab on a stick spicy cucumber and onion salsa (home made)2x N.A.S fruit barley
Snacks-2x bananas fruit barley
good day worked hard on been mindful but somewhere this evening I have been thinking that I haven't lose enough weight and getting all in a state about it ,now I know I have lose weight by the sheer fact I have to keep taking my trousers in and the scales tell me as well(not lose anything since last week)and the team at barts only told me yesterday that I have lose weight I cant seem to get this out of my mind that come the morning of the WLS I will get weighted and they say "well you have only lose 2lbs so no op for you"
god know why im thinking like this ive admitted to having eaten a tad more at times no I am hiding nothing from myself nevermind anyone else
I guess this is normal and god willing the op will go ahead and all this fretting is path of the course
at least thinking this way as put me of over eating to much tonight!
thanks for reading all I had to get this off my chest ,I feel better already !
night all

Back