• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

After holiday weigh in

happy days

Well my 2 week holiday is nearly at a end and today the panic is setting in ready for Tuesdays weigh in. For all I've done alot of eating and drinking the wrong things my clothes still feel the same. To be honest iam looking forward to getting back to some healthy eating and my poor liver needs a break but hey that's what hols are for. It feels very strange been away and been normal size the last time I was here in Cornwall I was nearly 27 stone and just say fit in their tiny toilets. Now 12.7 I feel sleek for the first time ever.

i panicked when i thought i had over indulged on holiday but when i get back i'd lost a pound maybe our minds work differently now .
hopefully you will be fine too or just do some extra long walks good luck xx

Good luck for Tuesday, HD ... holidays should not be a time for watching every mouthful, just a bit of moderation as in everything :):) You sure look sleek, honeybunch :D xxx

Twink for the first time in years me and the hubby went clubbing. Everytime he went to the bar or toilet I was swarmed with blokes. Great confidence boost ;)

Hi I have had a similar issue. Came back from Lanzarote Mon and had to get weighed at Sunderland today to demonstrate a 10lb weightloss in order to get on the surgery list. I lost 16lb! I have never eaten so health on an all inclusive and didnt touch lager. I was paraniod. Must say I have eaten like a pig tonight but back on diet tomorrow. Really chuffed that I managed to loose 2lb on the all inclusive and still had a nice time. 8months to my sleeve and counting down!!

Back