• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All done thank god!!!

stuckinafatsuit

POPPED THAT FAT SUIT!
Hi all
Just got home from St Georges, no problems just feels like ive been kicked in the stomach by a horse. Im sipping various liquids and they are filling me up. I cried like a baby when i went down to theatre, sobbing " please just hurry up and do it" and "all i want is to wake up alive!!! Feel a bit silly now but at the time i was petrified. Anyways got 6 weeks to recover now.
Kim xxx

Kim,

Welcome home. I understand your anxiousness as I am due to have my sleeve next Tuesday. It is great to hear from you and I wish you a speedy recovery.

Cheers,

aww kim,

glad your home and wishing you speedy healing and happiness as you loose LOADSA weight.

xxx

Glad all went well, i have mine tomorrow was feeling scared of op but have got a cold now scared they won't do it. fingers crossed

I also had a bit of a cold and sore throat but chose not to tell them and now i have a full on cold but it all went ok. see what your like tomorrow its just the risk of it moving on to your chest.
good luck

Glad the op went well, Kim.

Best wishes with your recovery. :)

Great news Kim , now rest & recouperate xx

Hi Kim
Glad you are home and all done and dusted. :)
I told the anaethetist that I didnt want to drink in his bar because his beer tasted bad!!! Poor man. Well he had just said that I would feel like I had had a g and t or wine and I asked for beer. Haha
How is your pain? Are you eating yet?
Sue

Hi Kim

welcome to the land of post oppers, its very friendly on this bench, and you live round the corner from me in the real world too. now the magic begins :D

Hi all
Just got home from St Georges, no problems just feels like ive been kicked in the stomach by a horse. Im sipping various liquids and they are filling me up. I cried like a baby when i went down to theatre, sobbing " please just hurry up and do it" and "all i want is to wake up alive!!! Feel a bit silly now but at the time i was petrified. Anyways got 6 weeks to recover now.
Kim xxx

Great news glad ur home n on the mend happy loosing ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back