• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All done yipeee

Ooooooh, not long to go, Nic!!!

How many times have you repacked your hospital bag?!!! :giggle:

x

Ooooooh, not long to go, Nic!!!

How many times have you repacked your hospital bag?!!! :giggle:

x

Hey hun, only once so far lol :D

No doubt by Tuesday night it will be several times more :(

How's u? xx

hi missy im ok thanx, well we r getting closer to the big day now lol i wasnt nervous at all i nearly ran down to theatre just to get it done lol, u will be ok i know it, take care xxx

Hi Hun,
just in case I don't get back on later, I wanted to wish you lots of luck for Wednesday, I will be thinking of you lots.
See you on the losing side xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Ali

xxx

Hey all

Well this has been my first day off work and its been a very constructive one for me.

Went to take my hire car back and then went to look at a new car and yes you guessed it I bought it. Lovely new car for me to look forward to for when I'm fit to drive again lol - at least my Mum will enjoy it in the interim!!

Still not getting nervous surprisingly.

Hope your all well xx

Hi Nic, not long now! It suddenly seems very close!

2 more sleeps to goooooooo

Oh lovely Nik, something nice to take your mind off things eh ! ooh what did u buy ??xxx

Hi Livvy

I bought a Peugeot 207, Sport in Black it is lovely xxx

Ohh a new car. What an incentive to recover quick! Lucky you. I hope that you are well. Try to keep busy. Any last minute nerves, I'm around all day tomorrow so text me or ring any time.

Hi Sara

No nerves as yet hun, tomorrow will be another busy day anyway as I have to wait to get my car back (the 206) then pick up new car at night. Will be pottering round at home tomorrow but going to try and have a lie in cos know I won't sleep much tomorrow night lol. Bought 2 DVD's too (I remember your advice)

I promise not to ring you or text you at 5am on Wednesday morning when I do get the wobbles lol xxx

Hi Nic, not long now! It suddenly seems very close!

2 more sleeps to goooooooo

Hi Shell

I know how unreal eh

I think it will be one more sleep :p

I'm sure I will be awake all night tomorrow night.

How are you feeling?

x

i'm hugely excited Nic, a couple of little wobbles but mostly just excitement.

I got Step Up 2 and PS I Love you so not ones I have to think about lol! And thanks hun I wouldn't do that to you or Gordon lol xx

No not seen them yet so looking forward to that lol

Just wanted to pop on and say I'm thinking of you Nic. Sorry I've not been around lately, but have been watching the date getting closer for your op. You sound so positive - I hope I'm as laid back as you when I get that far. Have you done ok on the pre-op diet? Did you find it hard? Will be thinking of you over the next few days, and love to hear after the op. You have my mobile no. Going through a tricky patch so not been around much, but still love popping my nose in when I can.

Hugs
Gerry
:)

Good luck Nic, hope you have an uneventfull op, great to see you being so positive, i'm a bag of nerves already and still have 4 weeks to go till mine.

Just remember - every great journey starts with a single step :D

Good luck
Richard

Back