• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All I want for Christmas...

Kar8858

So, what have we all asked Santa for this Christmas..
Apart from hitting my weight loss goal I have asked for dollars for my LA and Vegas holiday in May. I have also asked for some new clothes, two Jack Wolfskin tops and a Jack Wolfskin coat. Apart from that im not too bothered what else I get. As usual I have gone made and bought loads of presents for other people..I love Christmas.

Hi Kar , i think for me is to firstly enjoy a nice Christmas dinner( even if it will be small and contain soft foods) . How sad am I ? Plus GOOD HEALTH.
Secondly i would like someone to buy me a nice dress four sizes too small so I can have something to work towards for my cruise for my BIG ONE in November (hopefully! I will be a year post op too)
And a nice pair of heels for when i can walk in them to go with it!
A nice watch would be nice or bracelet as i cant wear them as I have big wrists! C

I have my best ever pressie - an eleven stone loss!! But I have asked for undies pyjamas and other bits of clothing, I know my mam is going to give me money which I will keep for the Jan sales :)

Hi Kar , i think for me is to firstly enjoy a nice Christmas dinner( even if it will be small and contain soft foods) . How sad am I ? Plus GOOD HEALTH. Secondly i would like someone to buy me a nice dress four sizes too small so I can have something to work towards for my cruise for my BIG ONE in November (hopefully! I will be a year post op too) And a nice pair of heels for when i can walk in them to go with it! A nice watch would be nice or bracelet as i cant wear them as I have big wrists! C

Oh a cruise that will be nice! A whole year will give you chance to lose plenty of weight! You will feel great for your holiday!

I have my best ever pressie - an eleven stone loss!! But I have asked for undies pyjamas and other bits of clothing, I know my mam is going to give me money which I will keep for the Jan sales :)

I love fleecey pyjamas! I hope I get some of those too, I'm still wearing the same ones as before my op! I love then that much! They are a bit baggy now!!

I'm buying myself a new pair of GHD's. Hubby will be making me a voucher which says (I know because I spotted it saved on Dropbox :giggle: )
An all expenses trip to the shopping outlet of my choice with an unlimited budget!!!

I said I didn't want anything for Christmas as I had one whopping size pressie on 21st sept this year (my sleeve) and also I don't want to spend too much on clothes until I get to my target.

Last edited:
I'm saving this years Christmas pressie towards next years so I can finally walk in any shop and buy of the rail! Can't wait xxxx

I love fleecey pyjamas! I hope I get some of those too, I'm still wearing the same ones as before my op! I love then that much! They are a bit baggy now!!

I hung onto mine for as long as possible, I bought new ones from Bon Marche to go into hospital in a size 24/26, now I'm wearing size 10/12!!

Oooooh all i want for Christmas is a well one.........every year to date i have felt ill, fat frumpy and just god dam miserable lol so this year is my year to sparkle good and proper :)

OOO great Topic…

All I want for Christmas is my surgery date :)

I hope everyone gets what they are wanting and we all have a lovely time x

I realy dont want anything for xmas (except teeth whitening strips)lol. I just want to know that my hubby and kids r healthy and happy and that my eldest who will be 6 has a good bday (xmas eve). sounds sad but ive got what I want and ive also had my band and that was an amazing prezzy x

Oh a cruise that will be nice! A whole year will give you chance to lose plenty of weight! You will feel great for your holiday!
I know u cant wait. It will be my big ( cough cough) my partner says he's going to give me money so I'm going to keep it till my weight settles! And get a nice costume too! He he x

Its always great to gave some nice ohs/ night wear fir Christmas ! X

I realy dont want anything for xmas (except teeth whitening strips)lol. I just want to know that my hubby and kids r healthy and happy and that my eldest who will be 6 has a good bday (xmas eve). sounds sad but ive got what I want and ive also had my band and that was an amazing prezzy x
Your not sad thats so bloody lovely Jess . Me too my big present was getting my bypass too sometimes we can get wrapped in want want want but its the small things that make me feel cozy and happy! X

Back