• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Alternative to lucozade? Or something for energy boost?

emma-louise

my new life!!
Im ill at the minute with chest infection and head cold,and my energy levels are suffering.
It's made worse as I'm anaemic.
I haven't touched lucozade since my bypass 2 1/2 yrs ago,but at the minute I really need something to help me.
I've havent felt this ill for a long time,and wondered if anyone knew of an alternative that's safe for bypassers??

There are lucozade tablets aswell xx

Have you tried the vit d Sprays love? Some swear by them. Also good old strong coffee is probably better and tastes better. Red bull may help but the crash may be unbearable.

Have you tried the vit d Sprays love? Some swear by them. Also good old strong coffee is probably better and tastes better. Red bull may help but the crash may be unbearable.

What's this spray you mention yvessa?
I really need to try something,can't believe how ill and tired I feel at the minute.
It's very frustrating as having kids you got to carry on as normal.

Have you tried lucozade lite, it's a still, 50 calorie version

What's this spray you mention yvessa?
I really need to try something,can't believe how ill and tired I feel at the minute.
It's very frustrating as having kids you got to carry on as normal.

It's a vitamin d spray. It may help with energy levels.

I haven't tried the spray, but I buy 5000iu Vitamin D3 from amazon. It was recommended by an endocrinologist. It's made by healthy origins and costs £10 for almost a years supply. My D3 levels were extremely low, I've been taking this supplement for just over 6 months and I'm now in normal range.

I take vitamin d spray, have for about 4 weeks now and note the significant difference with energy levels, and I've become more physically active. Consequently my food intakes increased as well from nothing to more normal. I buy mine from ebay seller delivered £5.50 and it works out to be a good 6 months supply (I think - its in my desk at work with my multivits and I take it every morning bc I forget else).

If u want the link let me know and I can post it for you :)

I take vitamin d spray, have for about 4 weeks now and note the significant difference with energy levels, and I've become more physically active. Consequently my food intakes increased as well from nothing to more normal. I buy mine from ebay seller delivered £5.50 and it works out to be a good 6 months supply (I think - its in my desk at work with my multivits and I take it every morning bc I forget else).

If u want the link let me know and I can post it for you :)

Thanks scooter ill have a look on eBay,I've been looking on amazon but will look on eBay too x

I don't know the ins and outs of the sugar/ingredients, but berocca is extremely good- used it myself (for hangovers oops) and my friend is an aerobics instructor teaching multiple classes a day and she swears by it lol

Back