• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

am i eating to much

amanda1

drinks

2x milkly coffee 3 x 500ml water

breakfast
1 x fraley rush with milk
1 x dessert spoon of yourget

lunch

3 x dessert spoon chicken thai soup

snack

4 cheese thin biscuits

dinner

3 x dessert spoon of tinned chill with cheese

3 x dessert sopoon of mash and swede

is this to mush for week 2 puree

Do you feel restriction after eating, especially after mash as that fills me with one spoon.

Do you feel restriction after eating, especially after mash as that fills me with one spoon.

yes i do fill full them fill i could eat more abount 2hrs later should i have more snacks between breakfast , lunch , dinner

I usually have a protein shake or yoghurt hun. Your eating about the same as me but some days cant eat that much. What about having ready break instead of rusk, take it the no sugar rusk your having.

I usually have a protein shake or yoghurt hun. Your eating about the same as me but some days cant eat that much. What about having ready break instead of rusk, take it the no sugar rusk your having.

ya sugar free ones hun think i will have a protein shake for snacks
thanks for your help

They quite filling hun and good x

i agree with bexs, plus your upping your protien,which really helps, i found them to be a great way to get my protein,as i struggle with eating more than a couple of spoonfuls ,i still have them at 7weeks out x good luck x

Or if you are watching the pennies as most of us are right now. Just have the milky coffee's with double milk (that is milk with Marvel in) and that up's the protein for you too xx

Back