• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Long stall - getting frustrated!

I understand fage is greek yoghurt but is fage the brand name? If it is asda dont sell it: :( So i shall just buy 0% greek yoghurt and alternate with my porridge for breakfast.
Kim

Sainsburys sell the fage ones I found them just this afternoon if u live close to a sainsburys store x

You might have noticed it called "Total 0%" greek yoghurt - but the brand name is Fage (a smaller logo underneath the word Total! I've actually used it for years on slimming world diets without ever noticing it was made my a company called Fage, so you will probably find it in Asda. I have seen it there, and Sainsburys, Morrisons and Co-op - check again!! :)

(I've posted some piccys of the cartons in my next post further down the page - tried to add it here as an edit but cocked it up lol!)

Last edited:
Since my op I'm a Fage covert! So very filling - thanks for letting us know about it Karlos. Parhaps you should buy shares in the company as sales will be soaring now!

Hm there's a kosher 0% fat fromage frais ...maybe I should start having some of that.. do you have your frage with any flavourings or just as it is?

Yes I have Kate - I've been away on business for a few days and weighed myself this morning, another KG is gone, so I'm very happy! :) How about you Skinny Minnie? x

Yes I have Kate - I've been away on business for a few days and weighed myself this morning, another KG is gone, so I'm very happy! :) How about you Skinny Minnie? x

That's fantastic well done hun xxx

Well do....thats that stall sorted out then;)

ps. I managed to shift 3lbs too!!

Well do....thats that stall sorted out then;)

ps. I managed to shift 3lbs too!!

Oooh now this is becoming war Sarah!! Great news for us both though - fingers crossed this continues, I've had to buy yet more trousers - now size 20 jeans are becoming baggy - bring it onnnnn! :D

Ok almost another Kg gone - although I'm starting to look a bit Greek due to the amount of bloomin yoghurt I'm consuming! :D

I had my scan at the hospital today and the good news is they can't see a hernia, so the pain and pulling sensation I've been having is likely to be internal scar tissue - it does give me the green light to do a load more exercise as soon as the results are back with the surgeon and he is happy with them, so hopefully the stall is well and truly in the past! :)

Fantastic well done you.

Cheers Karlos, and thanks for the assistance! :)

Back